5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP - Vampire the Masquerade (V5) - Early Evening CEST/CET

Edit: Recruitment is closed, but if you think you are the right player. there might be a spot at some point.

FG License: Fantasy Grounds Classic, You only need demo.
    Time: Early evening CEST/CET (Saturday 15:00 Central European time zone)
    Players: Solo, with possibility to expand it into a group at a later time.
    Communication We’ll use Discord for voice and webcam (Maybe)
    Game System: Vampire the Masquerade V5
    Setting: World of Darkness - Chicago by Night
    Mix: This is a heavy roleplaying system, featuring personal horror.
    Advancement: Neonate, experience according to session length.
    Discord Name: Durzo#2537 (preferred communication Platform)

I’m looking for players who are interested in investing heavy into your background. The desire and motivation will be the backbone of the chronicle, and will be the key for its success.

I have several years experience as a DM, but this will be my first go at Vampire the masquerade and the World of Darkness. As a starting point we’ll create and explore your characters personal issues. If we successfully gather up a small community with well developed characters, we’ll weave them together into a larger overarching chronicle.

I aim for a player driven sandbox, the responsibility for moving the game forward is shared between players and storyteller. I offer a rich sandbox world, where your responsibility would be to take the initiative and act according to your goals and motivations.

Disclaimer: Mature
    Vampire the masquerade has traditionnel explore the worst part of humanity, which could include but not limited to, Capitalist exploitation, sexual predation, political extremes, religious fanatic, torture, murder. I do not plan to go overly detailed on those topics, but neither will I shy away from them, when it fulfills a narrative purpose.
    Last edited by Durzo; November 10th, 2020 at 20:02.

I am certainly interested. What days would you be playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Durzo View Post
    FG License: Fantasy Grounds Classic, You only need demo.
    Time: Early evening weekdays CEST/CET
    Players: Solo, with possibility to expand it into a group at a later time.
    Communication We’ll use Discord for voice and webcam (Maybe)
    Game System: Vampire the Masquerade V5
    Setting: World of Darkness - Chicago by Night
    Mix: This is a heavy roleplaying system, featuring personal horror.
    Advancement: Neonate, experience according to session length.
    Discord Name: Durzo#2537 (preferred communication Platform)

I’m looking for players who are interested in investing heavy into your background. The desire and motivation will be the backbone of the chronicle, and will be the key for its success.

I have several years experience as a DM, but this will be my first go at Vampire the masquerade and the World of Darkness. As a starting point we’ll create and explore your characters personal issues. If we successfully gather up a small community with well developed characters, we’ll weave them together into a larger overarching chronicle.

I aim for a player driven sandbox, the responsibility for moving the game forward is shared between players and storyteller. I offer a rich sandbox world, where your responsibility would be to take the initiative and act according to your goals and motivations.

Disclaimer: Mature
    Vampire the masquerade has traditionnel explore the worst part of humanity, which could include but not limited to, Capitalist exploitation, sexual predation, political extremes, religious fanatic, torture, murder. I do not plan to go overly detailed on those topics, but neither will I shy away from them, when it fulfills a narrative purpose.
    Are there any openings for this game still left?

Jamie

Yeah, There are still open spots, there has been very little response.
    Which is to be expected, it is not a mainstream TTRPG, with an awkward time-slot for those who live in the USA.

If you are interested please send me a message on Discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzo View Post
    Yeah, There are still open spots, there has been very little response.
    Which is to be expected, it is not a mainstream TTRPG, with an awkward time-slot for those who live in the USA.

If you are interested please send me a message on Discord.
    Just sent you a friend request.

Jamie

What day(s) are you looking for?

Most of the responses seem to misunderstand that CET is an european time zone.
    I’ll settle on Saturday to be compliant with both the USA and Europe.

I really want to play. I have the new book and have been trying to find a group. I've had a pit for a couple of months but it fell apart due to RL issues. I have never played through Fantasy Grounds so need some help with this. I am an adult person who is very social to easy to deal with. English is not my first language but has no major problems understanding.

Bosnjak, please contact me on discord Durzo#2537

I have submitted friend request on discord. ��

Thread Information