STAR TREK 2d20

LFP 1 Player to join ongoing Mad Mage campaign!

FG License: I've got ultimate, so demo players are alright!
    Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Sunday at 9AM EST (2PM GMT)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Three hour sessions, once a week on Sunday at 9AM EST, ending at noon or as close as makes sense.
    Term: We've been playing together for almost two years consistently, and will likely continue through the end of DMM.
    Text or Voice: Players must use discord voice to communicate.
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
    Additional Software: None

Roleplay & Combat mix: Our Dragon Heist game leaned heavily toward roleplay, but combat can and does happen. Especially in Undermountain.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4 Players currently, with one more wanted. We currently have a half-elf wizard, a half-elf bard, a firbolg druid and an elf rogue.
    Character starting level & equipment: 9th level characters, magical items and other equipment will be discussed, but you'll be on par with the party for sure.
    Character restrictions: WotC Material preferred, all others subject to dm approval

Thank you to everyone for your interest! The party has found their latest member, and it was great to hear from everyone!
    Last edited by Birdwizard; October 2nd, 2020 at 16:44. Reason: Player found!

do you still have a slot available

I would be interested in joining if space is still open. Experienced in 5E and FG/FGU. Would roll a forge cleric.

If the spot is still open I would be intersted

Thread Information