FG Spreadshirt Swag

Token Lock Feedback

Honestly? It looks "visually unique" in comparison to other VTTs but I hope this is only a starting point... The textures look choppy and that ENORMOUS arrow head is completely unnecessary.

And cmon guys... You know you've openend an old a** software when theres GRADIENT somewhere in the UI... I hope there's an option to change it in the future.

Am I in the minority here?
    "You sit here, in these vast halls, with a crown upon your head... And yet you are lesser now than you have ever been." - Dwalin Fundinson

Ultimate License holder, translation enthusiast and programmer in the making!

Yep, no idea what you are talking about. Smooth as silk for me; nice bold graphic; easy to read and see what's going on; first class job - no idea what a gradient is.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

The gradient is slowly going from one color at the beginning of the move to a different color at the end of the move. Personally I love the look of it and there is nothing choppy about it at all (nice and smooth).

Blog Entries
    Perhaps more details and screen shots would help us understand what you are seeing. See the link in my signature for the type of info that would help us understand your issue.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Maybe its and"age" thing but bigger and more noticeable is easier to read on the screen for me.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

To be fair the arrow getting bigger makes little sense, and the gradient is not needed. Hence my question about themes being able to modify it.

Personally I am also a bit unsure about the style; due to that the arrow increases at the beginning one has that "stair effect" at the boundary of the arrow, but that may be gone at some point The colours though are somehow distracting and I sometimes have the feeling that they do not really fit, probably a matter of taste; I would prefer a less dominant arrow, like the white lines in FGC
    Last edited by Kelrugem; September 27th, 2020 at 20:18.

Personally I don't care what it looks like as long as it is easy to understand, which it is. I immediately was able to tell the direction of travel and had an idea about overall distance with the color gradient. The gradient has more color variation to it the longer the desired movement. I believe the owner/developer of SmiteWorks mentioned that the current UI for it might be a placeholder but they wanted to get the ability to lock tokens out to the people without waiting for a final UI design.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post544677

I'm having some difficulties undoing movement. I try to drag one movement node on another, but often they just stackle (sometimes it works). And is impossible to drag the original token over a marker. It just creates another movement node.
    - - -
    FG Classic / FG Unity Ultimate
    Playing D&D 5th

Thread Information