Starfinder Playlist

LFP for 2nd Ed AD&D

Hi everyone! We are looking for players, new or veteran, to join our group as we battle the forces of Evil in the Temple of Elemental Evil (ToEE)! Characters will start at 5th level. We are looking for only characters of any good alignment. My work schedule changes weekly but we are online at least twice a week. We are available after 8:00pm EDT (5:00pm pst).

Details:

I have the full Classic Ultimate License, all you need is the free Classic Demo License
    Game ruleset is AD&D 2E
    Game is hosted in EDT, United States, see above for general times. Actual times will be posted to the Game Calendar on a weekly basis.
    Game sessions will be for 2 hours on weekdays, or 3-4 hours on weekends.
    Temple of Elemental Evil is a long game and we are looking to complete. This would be a long-term campaign.
    Game sessions will not be streamed but we use Discord to communicate. Players may play multiple characters if they would like to do so. We are looking for all roles, whatever you are most comfortable with playing. As stated above, characters must be of any good alignment.
    Characters will start out at 5th level with 1 minor magic item, weapon, or piece of armor.

Game Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=5469

We look forward to meeting you and vanquishing the vile Evil from the Temple of Elemental Evil!

Coronaviruss
    Last edited by Coronaviruss; January 18th, 2021 at 03:49.

We are still looking for players for the Temple of Elemental Evil. This week, we will be available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday nights at 8:00pm Eastern Standard Time. We use Discord. Happy gaming to you all!

I have submitted a request. How do you contact us?

I applied. Ive always wanted to try this module. Hope to hear from you.

Just a quick update. Thanks to all who have recently applied. The applications have been accepted. Shout outs to mbroleman and MajorCinnamonBuns. We still need 2 more players. Cheers and Happy Gaming!
    Last edited by Coronaviruss; November 10th, 2020 at 09:52.

Luckies, that is an amazing module, and 2e is so much fun. I'm Jelly.

Are you still looking for players? I have been a player and DM for about 15 years. I have been DMing on FGU for a 5e group, but would be interested in playing if available. When are the play sessions?

Hi DP! We are still looking for 2 more players! My game nights change weekly but we tend to play at 8 or 9 pm Eastern Standard Time. This week, our game sessions are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I have Friday off from work so any time that day would be best for drawing up a character. We use Discord. I am late for work so I will chat with you later. Thanks for your interest and Good Gaming!

Thanks for the quick reply. I cannot play 3 sessions a week. I wish I could. Take care and again thanks.

Thread Information