5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

PFSRD2 - Age of Ashes Player's Resources Missing

For the past couple updates of FGU, I haven't been able to find the Players Resources for the following modules in my library:
    • Age of Ashes AP 1 Player's Resources
    • Age of Ashes AP 2 Player's Resources

The Player's Resources for AP 3 do show correctly (along with Plaguestone and Extinction Curse AP 1 as I have purchased those as well), but not the first 2 of AoA. I know they used to be there. Is there a way to find out why they're missing?

Thanks in advanced!

Welcome to the FG forums @Jaling!

There aren't Player Resource modules for every single PF2 adventure. For the Age of Ashes Adventure Path there aren't any player resource modules for parts 1 and 2.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That is so bizarre, I could've sworn there were...my mistake! ^_^;

Thanks for the quick reply! My players are having issues loading the pins for the Breachill map after I made them available to players saying the information wasn't available and I thought it was because it's in a missing Player's Resource. Any ideas on how to rectify that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaling View Post
    My players are having issues loading the pins for the Breachill map after I made them available to players saying the information wasn't available and I thought it was because it's in a missing Player's Resource. Any ideas on how to rectify that?
    There's an Age of Ashes Player's Guide which is data from this free AP guide: https://paizo.com/products/btq01zth?...-Players-Guide and that includes a Breachill map with some links. It is not specifically attached to Part 1 of the AP and is available within FG if any of the 6 parts of the AP are owned.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

We figured out the issue. I had shared the GM's AoA map of Breachill which the player was trying to open instead of the one from the Player's Guide. I unshared that so they only had the option to open the PG one and it worked.

That being said, another issue we came across is in the APG book. It doesn't look like the core class content is showing up correctly. It's coming up as "classs" and errors out when trying to open. I can report this in a different thread if you would prefer since the OP is resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaling View Post
    That being said, another issue we came across is in the APG book. It doesn't look like the core class content is showing up correctly. It's coming up as "classs" and errors out when trying to open. I can report this in a different thread if you would prefer since the OP is resolved.
    See CR2.072 here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

And best to report PF2 product issues in the Pathfinder 2 forum.

Thread Information