DICE PACKS BUNDLE

A picture and text guide to character creation in Fantasy Grounds

Hello! I'm GMing an oneshot soon and made this guide to my players, since it turned out pretty good, I thought I'd share it here. Sure, the tracker automates and helps with most of character creation, but for those truly new to Fantasy Grounds, it can take a little bit getting used to its interface. I hope this guide helps.

Edit: I've added an extra step about skill training, and updated step 7 (shopping) with info about how to update weapon proficiency in the actions tab.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by EriCordeiro; September 28th, 2020 at 01:23. Reason: Updating the guide with a bit more information, including skill training

Amazingly, the leveling up is incredibly useful. We'd tried a couple of ways, and were running into issues with the HP not updating. The method you laid out worked.

Don't tell me it's in the manual and we've just never noticed, I don't wanna know.

Thank you.

This is great! I kept meaning to put something together because I am running with new players all the time, I wrote up something short but this is much more in depth. Thank you for sharing!

Thread Information