FG Spreadshirt Swag

How come the "Old School Essentials Forge *paid* Products support Thread" is CLOSED?

The FG conversion of the OSE Player's Tome on the Forge is really poorly done. And the support forum linked on the page is Closed. How do we get support for this product? Or at least list the issues I see so they can be corrected? Heck, I'd even correct the conversion for them, if I could. The Reference Manual is Locked, so can't even correct things for my own use.

It is past 30 days since I purchased, never got to look at it until now. So I guess I wasted my money.

The one I found when searching on the Forge is free; and the support thread is open still on the forums.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/199/view

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The one I found when searching on the Forge is free; and the support thread is open still on the forums.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/199/view

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you. That is really confusing.....I see now that they have a whole forum section for OSE....but don't link to it from the Players Tomb or Referee Tome Forge pages?

The Forge is for community developers to self-publish projects. It's not something that we have direct control over either the products or the support of them.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmus View Post
    Thank you. That is really confusing.....I see now that they have a whole forum section for OSE....but don't link to it from the Players Tomb or Referee Tome Forge pages?
    I think those were set up in the forge before OSE got it's own forum section so should probably be updated if they can. The best way to notify the developer might be via the OSE section of the Fantasy Grounds discord channel (that's where I've been interacting with him).
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information