DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Compiled list of Setting Rules?

[MODERATOR: User banned for quoting a post from 4 years ago on Reddit, then coming back and adding spam links.]

This was the original thread if anyone's interested on the discussion: https://www.reddit.com/r/savageworld...setting_rules/
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 26th, 2020 at 17:07.

That would be a pretty list. What would are you looking for, i.e. what do you want to change, add, allow, or remove? I am sure the community here could give you some suggestions.

That is a bit of a complicated question. I think there was for Deluxe, but I dont remember where. Adventure doesn't have many settings to its name yet, but obviously has them in Core book.

There is also what counts as a setting rule, as some were more of mechanics. I have heard The Goon had something like 20ish setting rules.

As an example, Dueling in Deadlands Reloaded is a setting rule, but I have always considered it more of mechanics instead. A rule should be fairly straightforward and singular in my way of thinking.

Wild Die has a session on setting rules as well.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Thread Information