FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by mdrichey View Post
    This post doesn't make sense. The extension that you say is no longer supported is the same extension that you link to on DMs Guild that you say is supported.
    This was a free version (called "Spell Automation"), which I do not support anymore, the DMs Guild version (called "Combat Automation") is paid and is supported. What does not make sense?

Is there a Combat Automation thread? I didn't see one and tried a search, but that doesn't mean it isn't there. My combat automation no longer allows upcasting, single click weapon attacks or the clicking on the star for autocasting. Is anyone else having those issues?

Disregard. Simplest thing ever. The extension was missing. Not sure how it disappeared but simple fix to download again.
    Last edited by Ozsome; November 1st, 2022 at 04:38.

This extension has stopped working properly in the new version, star no longer runs slots and actions, no error code
    Last edited by Tatershal; February 25th, 2023 at 15:06.

There has been a big update to 5E and CoreRPG on FG side, they have moved parts of code between rulesets and broke some of the entry points for my code. I am currently working on a resolution for "Combat Automation" extension for DM's Guild

Xelab posted an updated (fixed) version to DM's Guild last night (5 March 2023).

Quote Originally Posted by knightsoftheround100 View Post
    The EXT apply effects too ?
    Yes.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Thread Information