DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last
    You have to indicate upcasted level on each strike, no way around this. If you upcast it very often you can create upcasted version by putting @level in the spell name
    Last edited by xelab; November 1st, 2020 at 20:29.

I did indicate the upcast on the subsequent attack. The only difference was I clicked CTRL first so that the slot wouldnt be expended. That worked successfully (not expending the slot) but the upcast didnt trigger. Only the normal spell damage. I also removed all of my other extensions to validate there wasnt a collision there.

Ok, understood, looks like a bug, will try to fix

Edit: fixed in version 1.8
    Last edited by xelab; November 3rd, 2020 at 12:37.

I like this extension as well ,it works very well ,I like the fact it works for attacks and spells. I would also like the drag attack feature another user asked for. I normally make all my attacks by dragging the attack dice and it takes a bit to get used to targeting using control.

Also the mechanism of dragging feels like an attack to me ,so the targeting feature and clicking the left icon feels less satisfying.

However I really like the enhanced automation with saving throws and particularly damage all in one click.
    Thanks for making.

Quote Originally Posted by seanny View Post
    I like this extension as well ,it works very well ,I like the fact it works for attacks and spells. I would also like the drag attack feature another user asked for. I normally make all my attacks by dragging the attack dice and it takes a bit to get used to targeting using control.

Also the mechanism of dragging feels like an attack to me ,so the targeting feature and clicking the left icon feels less satisfying.

However I really like the enhanced automation with saving throws and particularly damage all in one click.
    Thanks for making.
    Thanks, will add to the wish list

Ive added these to my campaigns (using FGU) and they are working normally on cantrips and weapons but not on higher level spells.
    see attached screenshot5e autocast.JPG
    Last edited by smokebadger; November 8th, 2020 at 11:28.

You have to prepare spells first (this is standard FG feature)

FYI, done some testing and this ext (which is awesome) breaks DiabloBobs Fantasy Grounds Enhanced Spell Window extension
    IE the Grab List function no longer works to bring all spells into pc sheet

Quote Originally Posted by jaeby220 View Post
    Xelab,

Want to echo the quality of your extension and how it has helped to speed up play for my players.

Recently I have run into an issue with another extension (Sneak Attack automation) which, after looking into the code, does a number of checks to determine eligibility, and if so, it creates a new effect in the CT with the sneak attack damage. The simple approach is for players to attack (with the custom Sneak Attack effect) and then perform the damage after the additional Sneak Attack Damage effect is added automatically. With your Automation extension, everything executes properly (no errors) but there seems to be a sequencing issue where the Sneak Attack damage effect is being added to the CT after your automated damage roll is conducted, versus before which would allow the Sneak Damage to be applied to the roll. I was wondering whether your code is internally managing both actions (attack and damage) prior to releasing the handler where by the Sneak Attack check in the other extension is made. Not very familiar with the core objects and methods in FGU, as I was trying to look through both codes to see if I could find a straight forward change, but figured I would reach out for guidance to help de-conflict the 2 extensions. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.
    I too am having the same experience and was wondering if a fix might have been found. I would really like to have both of these working together. Thanks!

Thread Information