STAR TREK 2d20

The Cube & The Great Quest

Hello folks, I thought I would pop on and let you all know I am starting to work on my own adventure world and adventure path. I'm planning to put out an adventure module at least monthly or bi-monthly (depending upon workload), with the whole lot set in my own magical puzzle box world of the Cube. Eventually the whole project will be wrapped up and published in dead tree format along with Fantasy Grounds modules.

This project also heralds a new style of tokens and maps that I am creating. Those of you who have followed my work in the past will have seen the top down tokens and map tiles I have created. This time I'm jumping on the isometric band wagon.

If you would like to learn more, jump over to my studio web site and have a browse of the project info. Or post your questions here and I'll be more than happy to answer them.
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Ooh... how much of a puzzle emphasis is this going to have? I'm a really big fan of adventures that include heavy puzzle elements. Always wanted to run an adventure inspired by games like Myst and La Mulana.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Ooh... how much of a puzzle emphasis is this going to have? I'm a really big fan of adventures that include heavy puzzle elements. Always wanted to run an adventure inspired by games like Myst and La Mulana.
    The whole world is a giant puzzle, a super sized Labyrinth where the walls of the maze are mountains and everyone lives in the wilderness between the mountain walls. With settlements growing up on the planes between the mountain walls or burrowed into the walls themselves. So just traveling is a case of working your way through this maze landscape, there is an amount of landscape that starts off as "known" where a lot of the main Settlements are, but the majority is unknown or not yet mapped.

I want there to be a good deal of puzzles to solve, just all hack'n'slash. A number of the puzzles in some dungeons will require parts from other dungeons, or even puzzle unlocks from one to open parts to another.
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Consider me very interested, then.

Thread Information