FG Spreadshirt Swag

Looking For Players

Looking For Players:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    G'day one and all. I am looking for up to 3 players willing to commit 4 hours on a weekly game of RolemasterFRP (RM4).

Timing:
    ~~~~~
    My time here in SA, Australia - Mondays, 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM - this equates to US Sunday afternoon to late evening. See here for determining timing in your zone: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1...28&sln=10.5-11

Next meeting:
    ~~~~~~~~~

Adelaide, Australia
    Mon, Sep 28, 10:30am - 2:30pm (ACST)

Boston, United States
    Sun, Sep 27, 9:00pm - 1:00am (EDT)

Phoenix, United States
    Sun, Sep 27, 6:00pm - 10:00pm (MST)

Saint Louis, United States
    Sun, Sep 27, 8:00pm - 12:00am (CDT)

Players must be:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    - willing to commit to the session times
    - happy go lucky
    - have a willingness to explore
    - not be a grump!
    - ready to play an unforgivingly complex roleplaying ruleset - I call this a gritty and crunchy game you can bite into and chew
    - new/used players welcome

Current players:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    - PC players are home-based in the US, 1 female, 2 male (2 out of 3 current PC players haven't played in over 10 yrs), but all have played an RPG at one pt in their lives
    - I (GM) am an Aussie male teacher, early retired from work
    - are looking to have fun

The Campaign:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    - Is about the rise to power of a new god
    - We have played an introductory high-level, pre-gen PC session to start the campaign, titled "Death Becomes You", in which the PCs fought the minions of the main villain and died
    - players are currently developing their level 1 PCs that is the start of the campign, hundreds of years earlier.
    - Is set in a generic, Tolkien-esk campaign world, that is a medium to high fantasy setting, whivvh uses both commercial and homebrew content

We are using the following software:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    - Fantasy Grounds Unity (FGU): to assist play
    - Discord: for voice communication
    - Facebook: we have a public group for the campaign
    - Messenger: used for out-of-game communication and general chat
    - a web browser: for the rare moments a browser is useful
    - a PDF viewer with form filling abilities: we have both a Fantasy Ground component and a manual component that we will be experimenting with in order to use the RMFRP core rules correctly (FGU doesn't fully support RMFRP)

Please DM me via Messenger - use the code word "Gashan" in your reply, otherwise you will be ignored. State you are replying to this RMFRP invitation, and from which FG thread you found it. .

If you have read this far, thank you for your attention!

Griffonbait
    Socially Distanced since 08/2008 C.E.

Preferred Rule Systems:
    — D&D (any); RM2, RMFRP; SM2, SM:P; PF2, SF; +++
    — SWRPG (FFG); Genesys; L5R (FFG), WFRP (3rd Ed, FFG)

Discord: griffonbait
    Ultimate Licenses: FGC + FGU, FoundryVTT, ++

Timezone: Aussie Central Standard Time (ACST) (UTC +8.5, +9.5 daylight savings time)
    Playtime: Prefer 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM ACST

Currently:
    — GMing: RMFRP Weekly, Friday 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM [FGU];
    — Playing:

I'm interested and I sent you a PM guessing that's what you meant by Messenger, otherwise please tell me what is the right way to contact you.
    Last edited by Samzagas; September 26th, 2020 at 02:54.

I am interested in playing. I also answered your post in Facebook. I am Pacific time so your game will work out well it will by 5pm to 9pm Pacific time on sunday. I am available then. It has been years since I have played RM and I have all of the books and I purchased the RMC stuff for FG. I will just need to get to know the interface in FG for RM...it is not as user friendly as when I play DnD 5e.

Cory Metzger

Im interested if you have a slot available.

Thread Information