STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Well said mattekure.

As a consumer of paid extensions, I accept the fact that some may not work together and have to educate myself ahead of time on any potential pitfalls. Consumers *should* educate themselves before dropping even a single dollar to purchase an extension. You can't expect all of the authors to work in coordination together in a hobby such as this. Just because something can be purchased doesn't mean someone shouldn't do THEIR homework to know if there are current issues or bugs or incompatibilities. I have a few extensions I purchased in the beginning and now regret that I didn't do MORE homework ahead of time. It's why there is a saying of "Buyer Beward" I have a few sets of extensions/modules that I've purchased and get prompt and detailed assistance....and i have some community extensions whereby the author is no longer around and no one is continuing the work. It's frustrating but what can ya do? In any case, I have been extremely happy with the general FG community and how helpful everyone has been to a new FG DM such as myself.

That´s the point of all of this, despite what you say, there’s no way of doing “your homework” before buying.
    Less ethically, you can wait and let another “fool” to buy it and tell its experience, but it could take weeks, months or it may never happen.
    I’m aware there’s no easy way of fixing it so let’s get moving

Thread Information