Starfinder Playlist

[LFG][PAID] Looking for a Campaign Tonight, 7pm-12am EST! For a good cause!

Hello all,

I'm currently in the middle of managing Legacy Ark Games' debut week for tabletop roleplaying games, a marathon of streams for campaigns which have made room for me at their tables to support our good cause of bringing the hobby to chronically ill and disabled gamers. It occurred to me that Wednesday somehow ended up an entirely empty day, so here I am to request a seat at a table planning to play this evening!

Any version of D&D other than 4th is fine by me. I do prefer long term games where the group sticks together weekly, and for so long as that game continues, I will stream it with your information as GM prominently displayed in the overlay and the video's into. I simultaneously record streamed games to YouTube so that people can enjoy the campaigns if they aren't there in real time. Please note that streaming (at least with me) consists solely of recording the game screen and voice. I do not record video. If anyone at the table objects, then I don't stream, simple as that. All that's required, for channel and YouTube policy, is that it be mostly safe for work (excusing the obvious fantasy violence and cussing at bad rolls).

Have an empty seat for a new player in your campaign tonight? Willing to be streamed? Whether you are or are not, willing to have a committed player in your game who best enjoys filling an empty niche in the party? Please reach out to me! If you're interested in the event, most professional GMs are taking the publicity I try very hard to supply as payment, as my own funds are light due to being disabled, myself. The channel isn't monetized, so it's a personal cause. If you aren't content with that but have a game I really might like - I'm a Forgotten Realms fan, but will consider other things - then let's talk. Please reach out to me via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725

Thanks again for considering me for tonight at short notice! I'll do my best to create quickly, as appropriate to your game, while your adventure runs. I'm happy to join the campaign late so long as I start on even footing with the party, and I'm sure we can roleplay a convenient segue to my appearance. I'd really love to get a Fantasy Grounds game on the channel sooner than next Monday, as SmiteWorks and channel contributors gave a lot to get FG going for me. Thank you!

Summary Info

Licenses and Materials: Unity Ultimate, Classic Demo, the former having a full AD&D 2E library and the essentials of D&D 5E
    Availability: 7pm-12am EST, anywhere within there, and quite open to continuing on within that time.
    Wanted: My channel is in the middle of a streamathon to promote VTT games to the audience we normally help, the disabled and chronically ill, and to entertain all! Wednesday night has ended up being empty, so if you have a seat at your table now and a basically safe for work game/environment (fantasy violence is a given), I'm interested! I'm a Forgotten Realms fan and partial to its lore, but will happily hear any offers and fill a needed niche in your group for the long term should it all click.
    Systems: AD&D 2E, D&D3E-3.5E, D&D5E, other systems possibly considered
    Time: Anywhere within 7pm-12am Wednesdays, preferably with a last minute chair offered starting tonight!
    Payment: Paid GMs (which comprises most of the people donating their time to this event, oddly enough) can name their price to me. My budget is limited, being disabled myself, but I'd certainly hear you out if you don't wish to contribute for the cause alone. I do offer you prominent advertising within the stream overlay and video info, all of it recorded to YouTube for later viewing.
    Preferred Contact: Please contact me via Discord direct message at Legacy Ark Games#0725 for fastest reply.
    Special Notes: Firstly, I'd like to emphasize that I won't stream unless everyone at the table agrees. If someone doesn't, I won't stream. It doesn't mean I won't stay; while I'd prefer a game which will help my cause, if it's a great fit otherwise? I might just stay on and keep Wednesdays for myself. Secondly, I'd also emphasize that I don't mind being that party member who joins later into the campaign, so long as I start on even footing. I have the most fun filling niche roles, so count on me to create what's not present!

Thanks again!

We're still looking for evening games, as tonight is another empty spot in the streamathon! Want to help out a good cause and (if you so wish, get paid to) offer me a seat at your campaign's table? As stated above, once I join, I'm happily there for the long haul and will stream as many games as you wish for the duration. What your group needs, I'll try to provide in terms of mechanics; I enjoy doing that and can easily find a good roleplaying concept. A safe for work environment is all that's required (the usual fantasy violence excluded) due to channel and YouTube policy. Forgotten Realms stuff is very favored, but I'll consider anything!

Thanks for supporting Legacy Ark Games' introduction of virtual tabletop gaming to the community of disabled and chronically ill gamers I hope will enjoy our hobby! If even one person finds some happiness in the campaign videos or maybe even chooses to start playing tabletop games online themselves, whether their situations have left them homebound or otherwise, then it's a success for me and worth the past months of work.

Have a seat at your table? I'd like to hear from you! Contact me preferably via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725

Thank you for your support!

Summary Info

Licenses and Materials: Unity Ultimate, Classic Demo
    Availability: 7pm-12am EST, anywhere within there, and quite open to continuing on within that time.
    Wanted: My channel is in the middle of a streamathon to promote VTT games to the audience we normally help, the disabled and chronically ill, and to entertain all! Thursday night is empty, so if you have a seat and a basically safe for work game (fantasy violence is a given), I'm interested! I'm a Forgotten Realms fan, but will happily hear any offers.
    Systems: AD&D 2E, D&D3E-3.5E, D&D5E, other systems considered
    Time: Anywhere within 7pm-12am Thursdays
    Payment: Paid GMs (most of the people donating their time to this event, oddly enough) can name their price to me. My budget is limited, being disabled myself, but I'd certainly hear you out. I do offer you prominent advertising within the stream overlay and video info, all of it recorded to YouTube for later viewing.
    Preferred Contact: Please contact me via Discord direct message at Legacy Ark Games#0725 for fastest reply.
    Special Notes: Firstly, I'd like to emphasize that I won't stream unless everyone at the table agrees. If someone doesn't, I won't stream. That doesn't mean I won't stay; while I'd prefer a game which will help my cause, if it's a great fit otherwise? I might just stay on and keep an empty day for myself. Secondly, I'd also emphasize that I don't mind being that party member who joins later into the campaign, so long as I start on even footing. I have the most fun filling niche roles, so count on me to create what's not present!

Looking for a game once again tonight to support the streamathon introducing VTT to chronically ill/disabled gamers, as we have another evening gap in a row! What's with the evenings these past few days?

Whether you're offering a seat at the table for free or requiring reasonable payment, whether I'm arriving later into the campaign or not, I'll take whatever's offered to benefit the channel's good cause. Obviously, the preference is to stream your (largely, fantasy violence/cussing at bad rolls expected) safe for work game, but we can talk it out regardless.

If you're interested, please do reach out via private message or - for a faster reply - DM me via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725! Thanks!

Thread Information