DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Ultra Modern 5e redux issue

So i have an issue in that when i first got the ultramodern 5e redux, it worked fine, but now it seems to have become a copy of the original, all of the art is from the original version of ultramodern 5.

I have already had players make a few characters for a new campaign and since the issue occurred when i click on the data from their character sheets (made before the issue), it says that i need to load the ultramodern 5(5e) module, even though i have both the REDUX and the original loaded up on my table.

A hotfix was pushed and this should start showing the images again. Please report back if this is still an ongoing issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hello,

I just checked and the pictures and artwork showed up along with the maps now but they are all in black and white instead of color like in the books. Is this ment to be like that or are they suppose to be in color?Screen shot.PNG
    Last edited by tmandeville; September 24th, 2020 at 18:50.

The issue has not been resolved, i just checked this morning
    Capture.PNG

I am going to delete the data and see if redownloading everything helps. UPDATE: It doesn't
    Last edited by Humnhapymeal; September 25th, 2020 at 15:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Humnhapymeal View Post
    The issue has not been resolved, i just checked this morning
    Capture.PNG

I am going to delete the data and see if redownloading everything helps. UPDATE: It doesn't
    The correct version of this product has been pushed as a hotfix just now. If you update one more time, it should be fixed. Note you may need to revert the module if you've made changes or opened images to see the new version.

Okay just tested and looking good so far. Thanks for the quick work.

The issue I continue to see is that the tables for various chapters are missing. A specific example of this is from page 119 from the actual book. The One-handed small arms table is missing or if there I can't find it. Another specific example are pages 120 and 121 of the actual book. These pages include the two-handed small arms table and the heavy weapons table. I cannot find either in the FG port. I'm thinking others may be missing as well. The tables noted are extremely important for character creation as players enhance their inventories. They include Weapon, Cost, Damage, Range, Weight, TL, and Properties. On the note of the post, I just reviewed the hotfix. Looks much much better. Images are in color again, and each image now matches to the correct link descriptions.

Also to point out what Kyler did. The charts are missing. Also when going into tables and doing a random item and comes up with machine light cannon or any other type of gun it just comes up blank in the parcel section. But if you go into the items and look for the item then you can drag it to your character sheet.

If you pull up the Items and click on the Weapon/Armor button up top, you will get the tables you are looking for.

Are these the lists that you are missing?

Capture.PNG
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information