5E Character Create Playlist

LOS Query Regarding Layering Images

Can you place an image on top of another image and override the LOS of the lower image.

For example:

A map already created with LOS and I place a door image with LOS data in it. Ideally I would like LOS data of the door to overwrite the LOS data of the wall, allowing the door to be opened/closed and allowing the character to see and walk through.

I am trying to build a few geo-morphs tiles with LOS data and would like to be able to add doors at any point on geo-morphs rooms rather than having to draw the doors in advance on the tile.
    Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)
    DM'ing since 1977 (Basic D&D)

Currently Playing:
    Empire of the Ghouls 5E Campaign
    Tales from the Yawning Portal 5E Campaign
    Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder 1e
    Amazing Adventures 5E Campaign
    "Some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies
    But most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be."
    Rush - Losing It

Currently DM'ing
    Princes of the Apocalypse 5E Campaign
    Waterdeep: Mad Mage 5E Campaign
    The Blight 5E Campaign

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinBuckler View Post
    Can you place an image on top of another image and override the LOS of the lower image.

For example:

A map already created with LOS and I place a door image with LOS data in it. Ideally I would like LOS data of the door to overwrite the LOS data of the wall, allowing the door to be opened/closed and allowing the character to see and walk through.

I am trying to build a few geo-morphs tiles with LOS data and would like to be able to add doors at any point on geo-morphs rooms rather than having to draw the doors in advance on the tile.
    If you have multiple layers with LOS, the LOS data is combined. So, adding a door layer would add the LOS data from the door, but would leave the wall LOS unaffected.

Quote Originally Posted by ColinBuckler View Post

For example:

As far as I know, no sadly The attachment of LoS to layers is for rotations etc. of the tiles, then the attached LoS gets also rotated/moved and so on. But the LoS is always "on top" when it is about its visibility You can normally turn the LoS of a layer then off by clicking on the wall button right to the corresponding layer entry but that sadly doesn't help in your example, you need to manually cut the wall etc

EDIT: Ah, I got ninja'd

Thats a real shame.....

Ultimate License
    UK Time Zone (GMT/BST)
    DM'ing since 1977 (Basic D&D)

Currently Playing:
    Empire of the Ghouls 5E Campaign
    Tales from the Yawning Portal 5E Campaign
    Rise of the Runelords Pathfinder 1e
    Amazing Adventures 5E Campaign
    "Some are born to move the world, to live their fantasies
    But most of us just dream about the things we'd like to be."