5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

5E Survivor effect stack error

Good Day All
    While playing around in FGU I tried creating an effect for the Fighter/Champion Survivor ability by copy and pasting from the Wiki: Survivor;IF:Bloodied;REGEN:5 [CON].
    When the characters turn comes up on the CT I get the following error: Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_actor.lua"]:29; stack overflow
    This happens when I make a power on the actions tab or just paste it directly into the effects in the CT.
    It also does not matter if the PC is damaged or not.

EDIT: I used the exact same copy into FGC and it works correctly.
    EDIT 2: I had a clean load with no extensions
    Last edited by Bonkon; September 23rd, 2020 at 20:15. Reason: Added tested in FGC.

I'm not getting a script execution error when I try that effect in a campaign. I tried typing in directly to CT; and applying from a PC sheet.
    "Survivor;IF:Bloodied;REGEN:5 [CON]"

* Does it happen in a brand new campaign?
    * Can you double-check extensions; and make sure no subfolders under ruleset directory in FG data folder?

Regards,
    JPG

I can't replicate either.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Good Day All
    Thanks, I will try again when I have the chance, I did a copy paste from the Wiki because I am lazy but I will try typing it in to see if that works.

TLDR the edit: Must have been something I did as it is working now.

EDIT: Hmmm I logged back in to my Test campaign and got the error immediately. So I deleted the effect and the error stopped. I created a new campaign and typed in the effect and it worked perfectly. I returned to my original test campaign and typed in the effect and it worked perfectly. I deleted the effect and copy and pasted from the Wiki again and it worked perfectly.. Not sure what I had going on originally, but it is gone now.
    Last edited by Bonkon; September 26th, 2020 at 22:38.

Thread Information