5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Results of rolls hidden from players

While playing for the first time on Unity last night we couldn't get the players to see the results of the rolls they were making. It is my intention to make all rolls not rolled in the dice tower (even attacks / spells of enemies) to be visible to the players. Is there a setting I am missing which allows this? I have Show GM rolls and Show results to Client on, please see the screenshots attached

gmView.png
    playerView.png

Hi smushed, welcome to FG.

Yes, see the graphic; there are three settings which control how much or how little the players see. More on options here https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...mpaign+Options
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you! I was digging through the User Manual during the session but couldn't find the option to Show Results. I'm currently running a Pathfinder 2e campaign if that makes a difference. I attached a screenshot for the options I have under Game (GM) that I believe the show results should be under.

Is there a way to enable that option through another screen?

Thank you again for your help

optionsSSNoResult.png

I'm not that familiar with the Pathfinder ruleset but the options you have there look fine. the one you want is show results to clients - that should show hit or miss etc when you or your players make attack rolls or saving throws. If you aren't seeing such a result then possibly an extension is causing the issue - or your players aren't targeting properly - I'm not sure.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I apologize for the multiple responses, I went back and disabled the extension I was using and tried it again. It looks like the Players can see the results of rolls for everything except attack rolls to monsters. Here I had a player character target another PC as well as an enemy to make attacks, the attack results for the PC on PC show up as visible, but the ones against the monster is not.

PCvPCvMonster.png

Thread Information