DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I've got a player with a Crossbow Ace, Precision Ranger.

I got the Character Effect to work (character's name is Kerog):
    IFT: CUSTOM (Kerog's Hunted Prey); DMG: 1d8 precision; First Hit

But I have to manually apply the condition "Kerog's Hunted Prey" to the target. I would like to have him be able to do that, preferably by pushing a button somewhere on his sheet.

EDIT: So that means no Flurry issues, but I still would like for him to be able to Hunt the enemy he's got targeted.

Quote Originally Posted by GMScott View Post
    But I have to manually apply the condition "Kerog's Hunted Prey" to the target. I would like to have him be able to do that, preferably by pushing a button somewhere on his sheet.

EDIT: So that means no Flurry issues, but I still would like for him to be able to Hunt the enemy he's got targeted.
    You are already on the right track. You just have to add another action effect that the player can click to apply the simple string: Kerog's Hunted Prey

The easiest way is to use the Actions Tab and set up a Cantrip/Spell Group to apply that effect.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    The easiest way is to use the Actions Tab and set up a Cantrip/Spell Group to apply that effect.
    Unfortunately, you've lost me here...

I go to my Actions panel and I see the two weapons the player carries.

Along the bottom of the panel, I see:
    - A plus and minus sign "Expand All" and ​"Collapse All"
    - Mode and Display multi-pickers
    - Three blue circles "Add Weapon", "Add Spell Class", and "Add Focus Spell Class"
    - Blue pencil "Edit List"

If I right-click within the panel, I get various combinations of the above-listed options.
    I don't see an option for adding a Cantrip or Spell Group. Unless you mean Spell Class?

Some info on using the actions tab for stuff other than weapons and spell here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post461029
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information