Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Also if you have Windows then you do have zip. Right click on the folder or files you want to zip and select Send to.. > Compressed file
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ok! Thank you again for the clarification. I didn't know I had this native option on windows, good to know. Should I compress the files again, or were you able to access with what I sent?

I'm not seeing that issue on my machine. Is this what you are seeing? Can you check your rulesets directory in the FG data folder, and make sure you don't have any subfolders there?

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is very strange! I have attached images of what happens here with me

That doesn't look like the same campaign that you sent me. I'm trying to track down what is different between your setup and my setup; so getting the exact same data is key, if we can.

Did you check your rulesets folder, and double-check your extension list for that campaign?

Regards,
    JPG

You are right, it is not the same campaign, it is my original campaign. I created a new campaign to make sure that the error persists. I sent to you the screenshot for the same campaign now, it does not contain any activated extensions, only the map and tokens. As you can see, the error persists for me.

Understood. My point is that I'm unable to recreate the issue here with the data provided so far; so I'm looking for help in getting the data that will allow me to recreate the issue. Otherwise, I have no idea what the issue is to fix.

Can anyone else try out the Underwater.zip in this post, and tell me what you get? (Actually a RAR file renamed; but 7-Zip can handle it)
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post544711

Thanks,
    JPG

Thanks a lot for the help. I don't really understand what happens. From what I noticed, this happens with this map with a resolution above 5,000 pixels. I greatly reduced the resolution of the image in photoshop, ending with a very blurry image, and the distances returned to work.

My apologies. I had scanned the issue originally; and missed that this was on FG Classic. When I assigned this one to Carl to investigate in FGU and he investigated, he noticed the FGC note in the first post that I missed.

FG Classic does not handle large images very well. We recommend using images less than 2K by 2K resolution for best performance; and anything over 4K by 4K will actually encounter issues.

I'll look and see if it's simply a logic issue that I can patch; or if it's tied to the 4K limitations.

Regards,
    JPG

All right! Thank you for your support

Thread Information