FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    If you have Remove Target on Miss set to Multi it only fires if you have multiple targets. If you are targetting a single enemy and you miss it doesn't do anything with the targetting. Setting the option to Multi will only remove targets on a miss when multiple targets are selected so that things like effects or saving throws can automatically function. I'm actually not really sure why this option exists TBH; it seems to me that the only logical one is to set it to multi; and so the other two are superfluous.
    Wow, I had no idea it worked that way. Maybe it should be on Multi by default in that case?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperventilator View Post
    Wow, I had no idea it worked that way. Maybe it should be on Multi by default in that case?
    Multi is the default.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Multi is the default.
    Is it? I've only ever started one campaign and that was months ago. Perhaps default isn't enough then because everone in our group has set it to off without realizing the full effects.

Reading the wiki for that section, perhaps this is what might have thrown us off: It only discusses the effects of missed attacks but there's nothing about it affecting saving throw results.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...mpaign+Options

I still think my proposed method of handling the save and effect would be better, though. Less chances of the wrong setting in options messing up anything, and one could retain all target selections regardless of the saving throw results.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperventilator View Post
    Is it?
    Yes it is. Create a new campaign, you will see the option is set to "Multi". I just did, it is the default.

As always, you can certainly add your suggestion to the Wish List.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ok, we'll need to agree to disagree then.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ok, we'll need to agree to disagree then.
    That's fair.

Thread Information