DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Making alchemists bombs work?

It seems like there is very little information on this. I found some other post but it does explain anything in detail. I'm trying to add formulas and bombs to my character. Making a weapon doesn't let fill in the damage. Adding in Alchemical bomb doesn't let me add the damage. I can only change stat bonuses. Can anyone help.?

Bizmal, you might want to check out my Drag-n-Drop module. I use spell powers as a way to create entries for all the alchemical bombs (as well as all the other formulas).

You can find it here.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Got it, Thanks for your help.

If your Alchemist uses the "Calculated Splash" feat (which they should) then you need to change the damage entries to add "Int" as bonus damage modifier for the main attack and to use "Int" as splash damage instead of the fixed value.

You could put this in a single line for the main target, but just in case that the extra "splash" damage type becomes relevant I put the splash part in an extra line. FG will still add the damage together and apply resistances accordingly.

Thread Information