DICE PACKS BUNDLE

ICRPG Extensions

NOTE: You can subscribe to these extensions on the Forge, allowing you to receive automatic updates. That is the recommended way to use the extensions.

Since ICRPG now has its own sub-forum now it makes sense to try and keep all this in one place. Here's a few extensions I created to go along with the Index Card RPG ruleset to enable play with the varied settings within the rules.

Instructions on how to install extensions: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...iew#Extensions

Dark Theme (Download Ext)
    In case the bright white colors were too piercing and bright for you, this theme is a complete overhaul of the UI. It is a lower contrast dark theme that's easy on the eyes. See this post's attached images to see what the theme looks like. NOTE: Only compatible with Fantasy Grounds Unity. Will NOT work on Classic.

Sir Motte's Hearth Theme (Download Ext)
    A wonderful dark theme created by Sir Motte who has graciously allowed me add support for Index Card RPG.

Quickstart 2e (Download Ext)
    Small modification to add Gun effort and move Magic effort to a d10, in line with the Quickstart 2e. This extension is incompatible with the Altered State extension, as both change the base effort types.

Altered State (Download Ext)
    The Altered State extension supports the cyberpunk setting created for Index Card RPG. It adds and modifies the types of effort in the game, adds surge and rage dice, and adds enhancements/cybernetics as a new type of item. This extension is incompatible with the Quickstart 2e extension, as both change the base effort types.

Vigilante City (Download Ext)
    Supports the modern superhero setting Vigilante City for Index Card RPG. Adds a secondary health resource (stun), and all of the mechanics associated with it. Designed to be used with the Mastery extension.

Mastery (Download Ext)
    Adds support for the Mastery system, as outlined in the MAGIC supplement. Allows players to specify types that they have mastered, which halves the HP (or stun, with Vigilante City) cost of abilities.

Armor Soak (Download Ext)
    This extension modifies the way PC armor works to support Blood & Snow gameplay, where armor is expended to reduce incoming damage, rather than as the target enemies must roll to hit you.

Effort Override (Download Ext)
    Allows players to override the default dice associated with a type of effort. Want to roll a D8 for your weapon effort, or a d4 for your magic? This extension allows you to do that by right-clicking on the effort you want to change on the PC sheet, and selecting the die you want to use. Developed to support Bastard Sword.

All extensions, with the exception of Quickstart 2e and Altered State, are inter-compatible and can be used together.

All suggestions for other extensions, bug reports, and feedback can live in this thread

Updates
    * July 20th, 2021: All future releases will be added to the Forge, for free and unvaulted for anyone to tinker with the code. I will leave the links to the github repositories, as I will still being using that for source control.
    * April 22nd, 2021: Added link to SirMotte's hearth theme, which fully supports ICRPG
    * March 22nd, 2021: Added links to the extensions. These links will always be to the most recent versions.
    * March 19th, 2021: Updated the list, and removed outdated extensions. Will be posting new links within the next few days.
    * Feb 26th, 2021: I've updated all of the extension to keep them up to date with the Feb 2021 update to CoreRPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Saagael; July 20th, 2021 at 22:55. Reason: updates

In anticipation of upcoming ruleset changes, I've removed links to the old extensions, and will be posting links the extensions. Since the number of supported extensions is now more than the number of attachments I can put on a single post, I will instead be linking to github, where I track all of my changes and releases. The links will always take you to the most recent release.

I've updated all of the extensions, and added links that will take you to the latest release, as well as a direct download for the ext file.

A new extension is available in the OP, one that overhauls the UI, giving it a slick new dark theme.

Thanks to the wonderful work done by SirMotte in creating his Hearth theme, which fully supports ICRPG. You can find more about the theme on his thread, and find a directly download there or in the original post of this thread. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...icent-Darkness

Hi Saagael,

ALTERED STATE EXTENSION
    Note: Moon Wizard pointed me to here to post the error report for Altered State Extension so I have cut and pasted from my original thread.

Just bought ICRPG ruleset and during my initial prep encountered an error message in the console.

(FGU Update was run before all the following actions).

BASELINE
    1. I created a new campaign with no extensions loaded and no issues found.
    2. I created a new campaign with the Hearth extension loaded and no issues found.

Sequence (that is repeatable for me) that leads to error:
    1. Create new campaign with ICRPG ruleset.
    2. Select Altered state extension in the extension list.
    3. Load.

ERROR EVENT.
    On loading the campaign the console window pops up with the following error:
    [12/18/2022 2:40:32 PM] MEASURE: RULESETS LOAD - 7.6103367 - ICRPG
    [12/18/2022 2:40:32 PM] [ERROR] template: Unrecognized merge attribute (replace) for template (button_char_inv_carried), skipped. [ICRPG_AlteredState] [campaign/template_char.xml]

There were no further error messages during load.

I then loaded the character sheet and there were another large number of errors concerning anchors for objects but I assumed this was due to the above error rather than anything new.

OTHER INFORMATION
    ICRPG Ruleset (2022-07-12)
    Core RPG ruleset (2022-11-15)

FGU v4.3.2 STANDARD (2022-12-11)
    OS Windows 10 (10.0.19045) 64 bit

If you need anything else please let me know.

Joe

Hi Saagael,

DARK THEME EXTENSION
    Note: Moon Wizard pointed me to here to post the error report for Dark Theme extension so I have cut and pasted from my original thread.

Have a second bug report for ICRPG - Dark Theme extension.

(FGU Update was run before all the following actions).

BASELINE
    1. I created a new campaign with no extensions loaded and no issues found.
    2. I created a new campaign with Mastery, Armor Soak, Effort Override and the Hearth extensions loaded and no issues found (same loading each individually).

Sequence (that is repeatable for me) that leads to error:
    1. Create new campaign with ICRPG ruleset.
    2. Select Dark Theme extension in the extension list.
    3. Load.

ERROR EVENT.
    On loading the campaign the console window pops up with the following error:
    12/18/2022 3:50:09 PM] MEASURE: RULESETS LOAD - 7.4477864 - ICRPG
    [12/18/2022 3:50:09 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ct_chunks) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [ICRPG_DarkTheme] [ct/ct_host.xml]
    [12/18/2022 3:50:09 PM] [WARNING] font: Could not find TTF font file. (ICRPG_DarkTheme) (graphics/graphics_fonts.xml) (graphics/fonts/Candara.ttf)
    [12/18/2022 3:50:09 PM] [WARNING] font: Could not find TTF font file. (ICRPG_DarkTheme) (graphics/graphics_fonts.xml) (graphics/fonts/Candara.ttf)
    [12/18/2022 3:50:09 PM] [ERROR] framedef: Could not find image file (graphics/frames/tokenbagbar.png) for frame (tokenbagbar). [ICRPG_DarkTheme] [graphics/graphics_frames.xml]
    [12/18/2022 3:50:09 PM] [ERROR] icon: Could not find image file (graphics/icons/module_statepending.png) for icon (module_statepending). [ICRPG_DarkTheme] [graphics/graphics_icons.xml]

There were no further error messages during load.

I then loaded the character sheet and found no errors but some of the objects had reverted to Core RPG colors and were slightly out of place I think.

OTHER INFORMATION
    ICRPG Ruleset (2022-07-12)
    Core RPG ruleset (2022-11-15)

FGU v4.3.2 STANDARD (2022-12-11)
    OS Windows 10 (10.0.19045) 64 bit

Let me know if you need any other information

Joe

I am branching out from 5e and found ICRPG. Reading through it now, but I'm excited to run it. I've been enthralled by the Ghost Mountain world... is that available on FGU? I have an ultimate license and will be picking up the ICRPG module soon, but reading through here I only see Aelfheim, Warp Shell, and Vigilante City.

Maybe I just got excited about the wrong world? =) Either way, I'm glad FGU supports ICRPG!! Thank you!
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Quote Originally Posted by merkvah View Post
    I am branching out from 5e and found ICRPG. Reading through it now, but I'm excited to run it. I've been enthralled by the Ghost Mountain world... is that available on FGU? I have an ultimate license and will be picking up the ICRPG module soon, but reading through here I only see Aelfheim, Warp Shell, and Vigilante City.

Maybe I just got excited about the wrong world? =) Either way, I'm glad FGU supports ICRPG!! Thank you!
    The Worlds product isn't available on the FG store, but Ghost Mountain has no unique mechanics so you don't need any extension to run it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    The Worlds product isn't available on the FG store, but Ghost Mountain has no unique mechanics so you don't need any extension to run it.
    Thanks. =)
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Thread Information