DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 40 of 47 First ... 303839404142 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGlow View Post
    That all makes perfect sense to me, and thanks for the additional explanation! I really love what this extension does regardless of visibility in the Parcel panel and that's more of a quirk with poor player behavior. Thanks again!
    If you want to know all that it does you'd have to read a ton. I just make these for my self and add in things to my extensions where I think they will fit based on my need (solving an annoyance). For instance, this one will allow a lot more power in dragging between PC/NPC inventory, parcel, and party inventory than the normal FGU - plus loot rules and whatever else I crammed in. I don't really remember which is where this living document in the form of version descriptions (.txt file) and this thread come in. I never plan on making a formal document of any of my stuff as they tend to get things added in making any doc/video obsolete fairly quickly.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Hi SR,

Polymorphism in the original post links to the DMsGuild page instead of the forge.

Bye!

Quote Originally Posted by ghen View Post
    Hi SR,

Polymorphism in the original post links to the DMsGuild page instead of the forge.

Bye!
    Fixed.

V1.38 - Feature - MapParcel sheet has new option for host only that is a lock/unlock button allowing the parcel to be locked so that the clients cannot move it.

V1.39 - Bug - A MapParcel previously would replace the public share anytime it's token was updated. If the public share was removed - it would be placed back as soon as the map was recreated (during startup usually). It should always set public when its first placed in map - but should not be changed if its removed by host because they do not want it public at the moment. Now it will only set the public share when token is added to map - allowing the host to remove the public share and keep it removed till they put it back themselves. Note: If not public a client/player can't interact with it at all - and sometimes that is wanted (in my case, when I'm not ready or wanting them to "see" it yet).

First off, fantastic extension. If I drag a parcel to a player's inventory all of the items are transferred and there is a notification in the chat window. If I or a player drag a single item from a parcel to the player's inventory, no notification appears. I did my best to look through the many pages here, the .txt and watched the video on YT but I didn't see any way to accomplish this so far. Is this currently possible? I am using parcels to track bags of holding, backpacks, stronghold contents etc and I would really like it to show in the chat to help me enforce the rule requiring an action to retrieve an item from the bag of holding or a backpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Wonder View Post
    First off, fantastic extension. If I drag a parcel to a player's inventory all of the items are transferred and there is a notification in the chat window. If I or a player drag a single item from a parcel to the player's inventory, no notification appears. I did my best to look through the many pages here, the .txt and watched the video on YT but I didn't see any way to accomplish this so far. Is this currently possible? I am using parcels to track bags of holding, backpacks, stronghold contents etc and I would really like it to show in the chat to help me enforce the rule requiring an action to retrieve an item from the bag of holding or a backpack.
    If you run without map parcels you'll notice that FGU puts a parcel dropped into inventory in chat and not put anything in chat when dropping an individual item. This is not my extension doing those messages - its FGU. If you need that behavior modified you'll have to ask them as my extension is not really changing that part of the code. I only make sure behavior of item transfers are more logical and sensible (to me) when doing drag/drops between PC/NPC inventories, parcels, and party sheet inventory. I don't change the message mechanics.

Thank you for the quick and concise answer.

V1.40 - FGU changes - Latest FGU update required changes.

Not compatible with previous LIVE. Only current one.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    V1.40 - FGU changes - Latest FGU update required changes.

Not compatible with previous LIVE. Only current one.
    Thanks for all the update notices!
    You Rock!

Thread Information