DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 30 of 48 First ... 20282930313240 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by NickGaidin View Post
    Ahhh - ok this did it for me. I have to add them to the CT first, then I can add inventory, that's the piece I was missing. Thank you!

I'll check out the other two extensions as well. I know you created these for yourself, but thank you for sharing and for keeping them updated. You're a rock star! ��
    Well if you plan to have a ready made NPC for adding into CT or encounters then you'll want to copy a working version with base stuff in the inventory back into NPC list (I usually make my own group/category for them)- if you watch the "bad bear" video I made you can see where I actually use the tables with a parcel to generate some random cash.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; April 23rd, 2021 at 17:46.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Hi Silent,

ignore this. I have a conflict.

Web
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by webdove; April 30th, 2021 at 01:01.

I reloaded with only the parcel ext. I am now getting the proper parcel UI.
    I created an aarakocra. I tried dragging a PHB greataxe directly from items, or from a parcel. In both cases
    it appeared in inventory, but it did not add the greataxe to available weapons on the CT NPC or the NPC sheet as the videos indicate.
    Lock picking and breaking appear to work.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    I reloaded with only the parcel ext. I am now getting the proper parcel UI.
    I created an aarakocra. I tried dragging a PHB greataxe directly from items, or from a parcel. In both cases
    it appeared in inventory, but it did not add the greataxe to available weapons on the CT NPC or the NPC sheet as the videos indicate.
    Lock picking and breaking appear to work.
    Adding weapons only works if you drop in main tab (which will add to inventory also) just like video shows. One of the few things in videos that might be up to date with all this thread's text updates. I can't remember if you have to unlock it or not - at one time you did but I "think" I changed it to not require that? Not sure. Read the thread or version updates for that info.

The fix, you must drag weapons or armor to the main page rather than to inventory. All functions appear to be working. Pardon the disturbance.

If a player is killed and their inventory is removed will that erase all attributes of weapons that they may have arranged on their character sheet?

I tested and unlocking is not necessary. I also tested and it does wipe all customization the may have been done to the weapons in the action tab, so I am sure my players would not want that. It would be nice if I could allow NPC death drops parcel onlly.

Thanks for the quick reply

A very nice extension. with the player full control of owned NPC aspect of polymorphism it will open up a new area for customizing minions of which my players have quite a few.

Now to find out what was conflicting with it... confirmed. The conflict is with the "ID All" extension.
    https://www.dmsguild.com/product/321..._0_0_0_45545_0
    Last edited by webdove; April 30th, 2021 at 04:28.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    The fix, you must drag weapons or armor to the main page rather than to inventory. All functions appear to be working. Pardon the disturbance.

If a player is killed and their inventory is removed will that erase all attributes of weapons that they may have arranged on their character sheet?
    No if they are dead they are dead. And I can't count how many times something dies and it turns out to be a mistake and I have to drop the loot back into their inventory with parcel sheet link (so it auto deletes) and set HP back to live. I don't want anything to mess up that recovery. Plus if your dead dead - your dead who cares.

Thread Information