DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 48 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    V1.17 - Bug for creating a loot parcel when template did not have a valid token - Fixed. Bug when not using Death Indicators Extension the PC would drop loot when not really dead (in dying state) - Fixed.

Bug fixes.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

V1.18 - Bug for wiping out previous session's token visibility setting for the map parcel - Fixed.

Excellent ext. Thank you. Just one thing though. I have a token assigned for a NPC parcel drop (a corpse in this case) and if I try to resize it with CTRL and mouse wheel as it is too small by default, it will become smaller and smaller but will not become larger regardless of which way I move the mouse wheel. This only happens with the map parcel allocated token - all other token behaviours are normal. Any chance of looking into this?

Quote Originally Posted by Noelus View Post
    Excellent ext. Thank you. Just one thing though. I have a token assigned for a NPC parcel drop (a corpse in this case) and if I try to resize it with CTRL and mouse wheel as it is too small by default, it will become smaller and smaller but will not become larger regardless of which way I move the mouse wheel. This only happens with the map parcel allocated token - all other token behaviours are normal. Any chance of looking into this?
    Works fine for me I can make them bigger or smaller with the mouse wheel. I assume your up to date with all the latest updates? (made multiple fixes for other things today that may or may not effect your issue).

Finally worked it out. The problem is caused when I have the new 5e token height indicator loaded. No idea how to proceed short of disabling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelus View Post
    Finally worked it out. The problem is caused when I have the new 5e token height indicator loaded. No idea how to proceed short of disabling it.
    You can just trade it out for This Extension, as it does basically the same thing, and doesn't conflict. I was using it because it locked the token spin to shift.

I'm doing my first experiments with Map Parcel in combination with both Polymorphism and Combat Groups. Looks really good, thanks.

A small warning for others:
    I've managed to loose the inventory of my Party Inventory NPC. Even found out how: if you accidentally close FGU with the X in the top right corner, your changes since the last auto save are lost. In my case the inventory of the NPC apparently. Not the fault of this addon at all. I'll probably won't be the last idiot to do so, so I thought I'd mention this.

A few questions
    • Are there other ways to loose inventory? Like removing it from the Combat Tracker, instead of hiding it using Combat Groups I suppose?
    • And is there a way to make a backup? I had made a backup from my complete campaign before I started experimenting, but that's a bit overkill for little accidents.
    • Are there best practises in how to set this up? I had thought to create three NPC's, each in the Combat Group "the Inn". That way the group can do their own bookkeeping. If they want to sell something, they transfer it to the appropriate NPC (art/gems at 100%, the rest at 25%). I'll grab the inventory one in a while and sell it, adding this to the party cash. I will also copy it to a (pawn)shop first where they can buy it back at sell price for a week or so. This should speed up the bookkeeping of the inventory.
      - ms. chesty, group inventory
      - clerk of pawnshop 'ditch this at 25%'
      - salesperson of atelier 'sell this at 100%'
    • Is there a way to give a player access before (s)he logged on? I've taken the group loot and moved it to an NPC. But they won't see it till I granted them access, which I only seem able to do for logged on players.I was accidentality using Assistant GM functionality. Now to figure out how to access the inventory with just Map Parcel and Polymorphism. Will watch video.
    Last edited by Milmoor; March 5th, 2021 at 19:23.

Warning: Bug I'm working on where if a read only module its not doing the copy - its doing a transfer - which it should not. Will also resolve normal parcel copy option as it used to have with a new button option.

To recover a parcel you've transferred stuff out of that is a module - right mouse over the Parcel list module item and hit revert changes. If that does not do it - you should unload the module and reload it. Not sure why it sometimes works just with revert and other times does not but that should recover anything you edited. Just FYI while I come up with a fix in my world of transfers that Makes sense to me.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; March 5th, 2021 at 16:22.

Hello, I couldn't figure out how to make this work: 'Dead NPC/PC in CT now can optionally drop map parcel loot dumps of their inventory automatically.'

I have turned it on in the options, but when an NPC gets defeated the token simply disappears nor it's made a map parcel. How do I make it work?

Also: Wouldn't sharing all the map parcels mean that a play could simply click their Parcels button on their Sidebar and check the whole content of loots around the campaign, like breaking the whole purpose of finding the treasure chests? Is there any way to disable the parcels sidebar button for good for players?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Hello, I couldn't figure out how to make this work: 'Dead NPC/PC in CT now can optionally drop map parcel loot dumps of their inventory automatically.'

I have turned it on in the options, but when an NPC gets defeated the token simply disappears nor it's made a map parcel. How do I make it work?

Also: Wouldn't sharing all the map parcels mean that a play could simply click their Parcels button on their Sidebar and check the whole content of loots around the campaign, like breaking the whole purpose of finding the treasure chests? Is there any way to disable the parcels sidebar button for good for players?
    Create a parcel labeled "[MP] LOOT" (the expanded options for it are listed under update V1.13), and make sure the npc is placed on a map.

The parcels have visibility settings, and lock settings, so players can't find them until you're ready to show it to them.

Thread Information