FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Is there an example in the vid how you make these traps ?
    Nope just tossing it out there.

    Lets say you have a trap that is essentially going to fire poison darts when triggered. Or magic darts or a lightning bolt or a summon monster trap - it really does not matter what it is. If it helps you can imagine a pretend Orc NPC standing there with a bow and arrow - when you determine something triggers a trap - you can target the person - and fire - and roll for damage. Literally no different than putting a dumb NPC called "trap" that is invisible. If you know how to use and NPC orc - then you know how to use an invisible trap. Usually and NPC trap records a description of what it is and what types of DC rolls are required to detect/disarm it. Don't know how to describe it any better than that. DM determines trap is going off - you target and fire just like anything else. What allows a character to avoid or disable or trigger the trap? Ask the DM. They are making it up based on the trap they created.

  2. #22
    Ok understood thanks the concepts in how I can use this with your extension is becoming more clear to me !

    I'm gonna play around with your new extension :P

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Ok understood thanks the concepts in how I can use this with your extension is becoming more clear to me !

    I'm gonna play around with your new extension :P
    Let me know if you have any questions - or gasp - if it works!

  4. #24
    Thanks I will let you know my experience !!!!

  5. #25
    Hey, I love this, its so cool, that you can drag and drop weapons to NPC and they end up in their actions automatically

    Could you send me the link or post your chest token, I found some, but I really like your chest token you use for your parcels

  6. #26
    When I as the DM double click on the parcel token placed on the map, it won't open parcel for me? But my players will be able to open correct?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    When I as the DM double click on the parcel token placed on the map, it won't open parcel for me? But my players will be able to open correct?
    Incorrect. As host you have access to everything even when the Locked Parcel button is active. The player will see the parcel (in 5E the pick lock and break lock die rolls also) but will not see the contents of the parcel or be able to add things into the parcel until the Locked Parcel button is deactivated by the host. Usually because the Map Token is always accessible or they have done something successfully to open it.

    Rule of thumb is host gets access to everything no matter what - and player does not.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Hey, I love this, its so cool, that you can drag and drop weapons to NPC and they end up in their actions automatically

    Could you send me the link or post your chest token, I found some, but I really like your chest token you use for your parcels
    That set of assets came with my purchase of the FGU Ultimate license and are not tokens I can give out (as I assumed they are part of that as a paid asset).

    Acording to the untiy download installer web page for ultimate license it would have been one of these where it came from (and it would not be legal for me to simply hand over a paid asset)...

    Shockbolt GMW Kit Asset Pack with over 600 pieces of art for Tiles, effects, floors and more

    Saz Asset Pack with around 100 pieces of art for Tiles, brushes, floors and more

    Torsten's Asset Pack with over 260 pieces of art for Tiles, terrain, markers and more

    If I need something I can usually find it via a web search there are tons of free things. I even use Paint 3D to make my own when required.

  9. #29
    Ok!

    So I have the placed the token of my parcel on the map --> I then closed the parcel --> double click on the token on the map --> but it won't open the parcel?

    Have I missed something should you be able to open the parcel by clicking on the token?

    I'm trouble shooting if there is conflicting extension.
    Ok I just troubleshooted it with only Polymorph and Map-Parcels loaded, and double clicking the token still won't open the parcel.


    Screenshot 2020-09-22 at 17.08.27.png
    Last edited by vaughnlannister; September 22nd, 2020 at 16:18.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    That set of assets came with my purchase of the FGU Ultimate license and are not tokens I can give out (as I assumed they are part of that as a paid asset).

    Acording to the untiy download installer web page for ultimate license it would have been one of these where it came from (and it would not be legal for me to simply hand over a paid asset)...

    Shockbolt GMW Kit Asset Pack with over 600 pieces of art for Tiles, effects, floors and more

    Saz Asset Pack with around 100 pieces of art for Tiles, brushes, floors and more

    Torsten's Asset Pack with over 260 pieces of art for Tiles, terrain, markers and more

    If I need something I can usually find it via a web search there are tons of free things. I even use Paint 3D to make my own when required.
    Ah Alright, well I have an ultimate licence, so might be able to dig those up.
    Thanks for recommending the following assets, I will have a look

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Joshua Stream Pre

Log in

Log in