STAR TREK 2d20
Page 28 of 47 First ... 18262728293038 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Because there are other settings, effects, and other character sheet adjustments that I have to do besides just copying the loot parcel back to the character sheet. So, its a pain in the A$$. Anyway, I assume its not something you will change so I will see if I can tinker with the code myself.
    What can this extension effect besides dumping everything into parcel? Or putting it back in? This extension does not deal with settings or other considerations. So have no idea in 5E what your talking about.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    What can this extension effect besides dumping everything into parcel? Or putting it back in? This extension does not deal with settings or other considerations. So have no idea in 5E what your talking about.
    I asked you a simple question. If you cant or wont do it, just say it. I'm not interested in holding your hand describing what I am talking about.

I asked you a simple question. If you cant or wont do it, just say it. I'm not interested in holding your hand describing what I am talking about.
    You asked me to change something for reasons that you won’t explain citing things this extension does not modify and won’t tell me how it’s happening in 5E - then acted like I’ve done something wrong in asking how what your saying is happening?

If there is a problem I want to know what it is not some broad general statement claiming it effects stuff I don’t understand how it can effect.

But keep it a secret by all means. If I can’t duplicate the problem I’m certainly not fixing it or implementing changes for it.

You asked me to change something for reasons that you won’t explain citing things this extension does not modify and won’t tell me how it’s happening in 5E - then acted like I’ve done something wrong in asking how what your saying is happening?

If there is a problem I want to know what it is not some broad general statement claiming it effects stuff I don’t understand how it can effect.

But keep it a secret by all means. If I can’t duplicate the problem I’m certainly not fixing it or implementing changes for it.
    Interesting. You keep writing the word "problem" when I never did. I asked for a feature. In the software business feature requests happen all the time. You have a drop loot ON and OFF for PC and NPC. I asked if its possible to make an ON and OFF for each separately. Anyway, I have other stuff to do so I am finished of this topic.

And I found a solution in case anybody else wants to not deal with dead characters and loot bags. Apparently if you make a Parcel with the name [LOOT] "character name" no parcel will be made on their death.

Interesting. You keep writing the word "problem" when I never did. I asked for a feature. In the software business feature requests happen all the time. You have a drop loot ON and OFF for PC and NPC. I asked if its possible to make an ON and OFF for each separately. Anyway, I have other stuff to do so I am finished of this topic.
    I’m not going to spam options for no reason - in fact I’d take them out if I could there are way to many already. And I do these extensions for myself. Even so I have a good record of fixing problems.

But I have an even better record for saying NO to things that I won’t use and see no purpose for.

I’m not going to spam options for no reason - in fact I’d take them out if I could there are way to many already. And I do these extensions for myself. Even so I have a good record of fixing problems.

But I have an even better record for saying NO to things that I won’t use and see no purpose for.
    So next time follow your record and write "NO" Will save us both a lot of time.

So next time follow your record and write "NO" Will save us both a lot of time.
    I don’t say NO when someone says it’s screwing up a bunch of stuff.

Unless they refuse to tell me how it’s messing the stuff up they say it is.

This whole conversation was a waste of time and I still have no explanation of how it messed up the things you say it did.

V1.26 - Bug - ADV or DIS rolls in pick lock and break lock were generating 3 dice. Fixed.

Not sure this is possible (or should I say how hard it would be to implement) but here it is:

I'd like to see the following behaviour on NPC death:

- reuse the NPC token as map parcel token
    - remove the NPC from the combat tracker (hence removing the NPC token from the map)

That way it would feel more 'natural': the NPC looks like it's still there, its 'body' contains the parcel (that might or might not be empty).

Why the change:

- less clutter on the map
    - feels more natural, right now when I set NOT to drop any empty parcel my players easily understand which monster to loot or not. If I want them to be 'surprised' then I have parcels all over the map for large fights and it's a great experience to see all those 'loot' bags on the map (even less when they're empty). If I turn on Don't drop on empty parcel then it's less clutter but also removes some of the decision making process from players (and hence less roleplay immersion I feel).

BTW if you can make it work/reuse some polymorphism function I don't mind it to be a dependency to have that functionality working (if that can help at all, not sure about it), it would also create in incentive for DMs to purchase your poly extension

Another thing I'd love to see is the ability to set other skills/stats checks in order to unlock the parcel.
    Let me explain: party kills a beast, I'd like to be able to set a nature/survival DC to skin the beast or an Investigation or Arcana DC so that I can determine whether they find something on a body. A drop down box to list the skill would be great to have when creating the parcel!

Thanks for all your great extensions!

Thread Information