Joshua Stream Pre
Page 18 of 18 First ... 8161718
    Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Host:

Moving item from Charsheet to Parcel is indeed sending one at a time. I notice when sending from Parcel to Charsheet the initial number of items is shown then switches to an amount of 1.
    The way FGU works (and I did not change that) is it move one at time from charsheet to parcel or party sheet unless you hold the SHIFT key down. That is how that works in that direction. I see no issues with that - its as they designed it. The issue I'm having is if I copy from parcel to charsheet it has different odd behavior. From players side it shows the 2 items have been moved - and it deletes them. As it should. But from host side I see a count of 1 in the sheet. And if I change that number on player or host side - both are put in synch. Something weird is going on. That IS the problem your talking about right?k

Also sometimes it moves one from player side then deletes it. Which may be what your seeing. But I don't always see that. Like I said something weird going on.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; Yesterday at 23:37.

Host:

Moving item from Charsheet to Parcel is indeed sending one at a time. I notice when sending from Parcel to Charsheet the initial number of items is shown then switches to an amount of 1.
    That switching may be a good clue - going to look closer at that.

I’m using latest version and it happens all the times I have tried so far...
    After working on this all day - backing to much earlier versions of Map Parcel - and FINALLY backing out all the way into RAW FGU no extensions - I can duplicate this problem. Not ME or this extension causing this. Will have to get with SW devs to figure out what to do. For now realize if you move parcel data with more than a count of 1 with a player attached to the host - it will immediately set it back to 1 while leaving the players view showing the no longer correct number that no longer matches the DB count entry. I searched high and low for something setting this even to the point of overriding DB.setValue and doing a printstack() on anything that had "count" being set. This is an SW bug that I'll have to log.

For now - realize that moving parcel data into a charsheet that has more than one count is bugged in FGU - not something I can fix. But I can log it.
    Last edited by SilentRuin; Today at 02:14.

Thread Information