FG Spreadshirt Swag

Extended Ascii and alt characters

In the past I was able to use characters like æ and Ð in my character names. I see that extended asci is no longer allowed.

If it breaks something I can see the problem, if not can we have that allowed again? It helps a little with flavor for names.

Thanks,

-EB

Quote Originally Posted by Elf_Boy View Post
    In the past I was able to use characters like æ and Ð in my character names. I see that extended asci is no longer allowed.

If it breaks something I can see the problem, if not can we have that allowed again? It helps a little with flavor for names.

Thanks,

-EB
    You can copy&paste it into FG when copying it from outside FGU, that should work, I think; did you try that out?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    You can copy&paste it into FG when copying it from outside FGU, that should work, I think; did you try that out?
    Yes, this does work. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf_Boy View Post
    Yes, this does work. Thank you.
    Cool Yeah, these signs are still supported, but the typical numpad codes are not supported by the unity engine seemingly

Seems odd to me. But Oh Well.

If ASCII is the Alt + Code you have on Windows.
    I already say that Fantasy Grounds Unity only generates the symbol by copying and pasting directly from the program, if you create a campaign in Fantasy Grounds Classic and create a module to use in FGU, or even copy and paste and paste a campaign from FGC to FGU, all of these symbols will appear with a square and typing using the Alt code + numeric code has no effect.
    I know that because I did the test.

Thread Information