DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player LF Saturday any hour or weekdays gmt +3 between 18:00-01:00

FG License: FG Unity and FG Ultimate ED.
    Time Zone: GMT +3, saturday any hour or weekdays between 18:00-01:00 hours.
    Term: Prefer long term play but truth is I can roll with anything.
    Microphone: Yes.
    Web-cam: No idea how good it is, might not be even working. Haven't used it for ages.

Game world preference: D&D 5E - Realmspace, Homebrew, Greyspace, Krynnspace -.
    Game System Experience: AD&D 2E, D&D 3.5E, D&D 5E mostly Realmspace and tons of Homebrew settings - GURPS, Fallout, Cyberpunk, Shadowrun, Cthulhu Mythos and Starcraft were the ones we mostly played.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Nilch, whichever group takes me in first will be my first experience with Fantasy Grounds, I just bought the software days ago.

Character Type Preferred: Really depends on the type of game that will be run, I generally tend to prefer casters or half-casters. But if there were absolutely no restrictions, my dream would be to play a Master of Many Forms type of character.

About Me: I am 34 and I have 22 years of rgp experience. We used to play roleplay heavy games, the combat was probably 20% of our playtimes. Funny thing is that we never played any offical modules (adventures). Unfortunately, I haven't been able to play or run any games for the last 2 years. Friends divorced, some **** happened between some of them and that became the end of our games.

I've been yearning to play any DnD to be honest, wouldn't mind If I can't play my favorite classes or not. Whichever group takes me in first will be my first experience with Fantasy Grounds.

Thank you for reading,
    Hope to hear from yall soon!

Any interest in Pathfinder 2E?

Thread Information