DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Languages

After some tweaking (major overhaul, removing/replace the transmission, radiator and AC units); I 'fixed' Fantasy languages (the base version). I downloaded MOST of the fonts (some I just fudged a bit, but I have about 15-20 in the font files. Did all the TTF's so they work in FGU.

I'll go to the GURPS Fantasy book and look at the races there and change the weird names (probably from 5E or other editions of dnd) to Fantasy Folk names.

I'll post it once I get it down from 9.54 MB... which also seems to be the max size for an .ext; aren't I lucky :/
    Last edited by Fezzik Buttercup; September 27th, 2020 at 02:13.
    Anybody want a peanut!

Here are fonts for the majority of races listed in Banestorm; they include most of the normal races in most worlds as well as the human tongues. English (earth), Latin and Aralaise can be read by a clever player -- it's just a really hard to read english font

Tell me if anything looks out of place or shouldn't be or is violating any interstellar law!

|
    V
    better version next post
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Fezzik Buttercup; October 1st, 2020 at 14:35.
    Anybody want a peanut!

GURPS Language Fonts 2.0

Giggermann, I made changes to your extension that adds new fonts and languages.
    "Organized"
    "I added a logo"
    "I changed the announcement"
    The extensions work, both in FGC and FGU.

And here I thought I might putter with the fonts a bit more I wouldn't have thought about adding that stuff; and I have no idea. I'm still trying to figure out why adding/deleting the "common" line wrecked the whole thing for me when I played with it.
    Anybody want a peanut!

Thread Information