FG License: I have an Ultimate License and all the 5e DLC rulebooks + some modules.

Time Zone: Mountain.

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesday evenings, Sunday morning/early afternoon, or another weeknight/weekend day if every other week.

Term: Long term, modules, or one-shots.

Voice: Currently have Discord, but I can use whatever. Should have a webcam soon, if that's important to you.

Game System Preferred: 5e, PF, PF2, Call of Cthulhu 7e, Starfinder, and would try just about any other system.

Game System Experience: Playing D&D since '83 - played a few PF games - really enjoying 5e.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've been using Classic for about a year as a player. Since Covid, I have moved my in-person games to Classic so still pretty steep into the learning curve on the DM side of things. I backed Unity, but haven't played with it yet.

Character Type Preferred: Wizards are my thing right now, but I also enjoy Clerics, Fighters, Bards, Barbarians, Monks, and Rogues. I've also played SorLock and Hexblade. I'll play anything, really.

About me:
I am respectful & friendly and expect the same. I take RPGs serious, but I'm not too deep into the lore, realms, etc. Not a murder-hobo, but I could play an evil character if there was no PVP and stealing from each other, etc.

I'm not a rules lawyer. I like the rule system and try to follow it for accuracy, but at the table it's the DM/GM's law and final rule. House rules and alterations are okay too, as long as they're posted somewhere or I can write them down.

I might try my hand at DM'ing here.