Starfinder Playlist

Text hard to read on Starfinder in Unity

Not sure if this is an issue in Classic as well, but in the Starfinder theme the black text on medium-dark-grey background is difficult to read and creates eye strain.
    Lightening up that grey by a few shades would make it much less of a chore to read, especially when there's so much to parse.
    Either that or some non-black color that contrasts better with that background.

Good day, RagingCeltik. I will certainly check on this for you. Could you tell me the exact location inside of the theme (as in the window and possible field in that window) where you find it difficult to see clearly?
    Thanks so much.

Man, life got so busy right after I posted this, I totally forgot about it!

Attachment 43622

Basically, it's in the story windows. Especially when trying to read the story text. The contrast between the text and the background could be better. For me, at least, it kind of hurts to look at after awhile when reading through a module.

EDIT 1: I realize you may have adjusted the bg-color already in the time since my initial post as well. If so, please ignore.

EDIT 2: I also apologize for all the attached images. I tried to upload one, but nothing appeared to be happening when I clicked "Upload Image". So I clicked it a few times. About a minute later all these image attachments spammed at the same time. Guess I didn't realize something was happening in the background.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by superteddy57; February 11th, 2021 at 07:26.

Pushed an update to the Test channel for the ruleset with a lighter area where the story text is located. You can check it out on that server and see if that helps with the reading.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information