DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Game Fri Sa or Sun EST US Time Zone prefer D&D 5E

FG License: FG Standard
    Time Zone: Eastern (US)
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I would be able to play weekly on Fri evening, Sat anytime up until 10pm and Sun morning, afternoon, not going past 7pm.
    Term: I would like a long term group, although one shots and dungeon crawls are welcome as well!
    Voice: Discord, I also have a webcam that has voice built into it.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: I played in high school, took a looooong break and have gotten back into it. I have been playing for a few years now.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am new to Fantasy Grounds. I played around with the character creation and sat in on a Discord class on how to build a character.
    I have not played in any actual games yet, so I am a NEWBIE! Be patient with me! For the love of the game though I will be a quick learner!

Character Type Preferred: I have played Wizard and Barbarians in other games, but am willing to be any character to round out a campaign!
    About me: I am in my 50’s and would prefer an older group to play with. Covid sucks and has robbed me of my chance to play at the local hobby store! I have never played online, but enjoy watching Youtube videos like Critical Role and Force Grey. I am hoping to find a fun group to enjoy MANY adventures with! Thanks for looking at my post and I look forward to hearing from YOU!!!

Sorry i posted it twice!! I must really want to play!! Lol, I'm still looking! Today is Sun, 9/20. Let me know if anyone is doing anything next Fri, or Sat.! I would even play today, if it was early enough!!
    Last edited by MadMatt66; September 20th, 2020 at 12:04.

Thread Information