FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Game Fri Sa or Sun EST US Time Zone prefer D&D 5E

FG License: FG Standard
    Time Zone: Eastern (US)
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I would be able to play weekly on Fri evening, Sat anytime up until 10pm and Sun morning, afternoon, not going past 7pm.
    Term: I would like a long term group, although one shots and dungeon crawls are welcome as well!
    Voice: Discord, I also have a webcam that has voice built into it.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: I played in high school, took a looooong break and have gotten back into it. I have been playing for a few years now.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am new to Fantasy Grounds. I played around with the character creation and sat in on a Discord class on how to build a character.
    I have not played in any actual games yet, so I am a NEWBIE! Be patient with me! For the love of the game though I will be a quick learner!

Character Type Preferred: I have played Wizard and Barbarians in other games, but am willing to be any character to round out a campaign!
    About me: I am in my 50’s and would prefer an older group to play with. Covid sucks and has robbed me of my chance to play at the local hobby store! I have never played online, but enjoy watching Youtube videos like Critical Role and Force Grey. I am hoping to find a fun group to enjoy MANY adventures with! Thanks for looking at my post and I look forward to hearing from YOU!!!

Sorry i posted it twice!! I must really want to play!! Lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMatt66 View Post
    Sorry i posted it twice!! I must really want to play!! Lol
    Were you ever able to find a game? My group is full up right now but we might have an opening soon. Full disclosure, it's a pretty restrictive campaign world as far as races and classes allowed.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

When would you be playing? Can you tell me briefly what kind of restrictions you will be having on the race and classes?

Thanks for responding to my notice!

Blog Entries
    We play weekly on Saturday from about 7:00-10:00 PM CDT (GMT -5). Campaign details can be found here. Parts of the thread says Friday but we ended up playing Saturdays.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

So that would be from 8pm - 11pm for me, I would like to join you! When I join you I can create a wizard. I have played them in the past. Any chance the game would go say an hour earlier in the future? If not, no big deal. Let me know when a spot is available, and send me an invite to your discord room.

Thanks again!

Matthew

Blog Entries
    Check my signature, the "Discord Channel is HERE" part. The link should still be valid and it should take you to the channel. Not sure about starting early, would mean guys further west would get pushed back earlier their local time as well. either way, you can check it out and see if it might be a fit for you.

Thread Information