5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Kids on Bike ruleset, someone producing or able to produce?

I think this is the right place to ask and ask for a set of rules.
    In this case, the system would be Kids on Bike, I don't know if you've heard of it, but it's really cool!
    I know they're going to mention MoreCore, but I think it's killing the possibility of showing companies their systems running in a "pure" way with the design of his character sheets and even the arts that refer to their system. (of course, this is just an opinion and I don't want to attack or offend anyone).

MoreCore tends to be the response as it's the easy way to get started with something to play with. Many have moved from a MoreCore extension into full blown rulesets in their own right. I've have quite a few that are on ruleset level. Please don't be afraid to ask as it might spark someone to step forward to give it a try. Taking on a full ruleset can be a large project that might never see the light of day. There are examples of rulesets being developed that are coded and supported by individuals that have a real passion for the system they are working on. I personally don't see it as an attack or offense. I see it that you really are excited with the system and want to see it in the best light possible. No harm and no foul
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Moved to the Tavern. The "Rulesets" sub-forum is where rulesets being developed are shared/discussed with the community.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I distinctly remember wanting to use Kids on Bikes as coding project for FG since I thought the ruleset was different enough to be interesting, but then I got super busy and I dropped it since I wasn't playing it.

Thread Information