FG Spreadshirt Swag

CoreRPG - Space Combat Support

I've read that code was added to the CoreRPG ruleset to support space combat. From what I've read, this new component has already been employed in the Starfinder ruleset and is currently being used for a Mongoose Travellers 2 update.

I'm wondering how universal these features are in the ruleset; i.e. do they strictly apply to spacecraft objects and rolls that apply to them, or could they also provide a framework that could be used for other vehicle types like atmospheric aircraft and Mecha?

As well, is this aspect of the core ruleset open for FG owners to use and if so, is there any documentation for it?
    MOD: moved to CoreRPG forum
    Last edited by LordEntrails; September 17th, 2020 at 18:04.

The code was not added to the CoreRPG ruleset; because it was very specific to the Starfinder implementation (i.e. Starfinder uses very different combat systems for starships vs. characters). The code was made available to the Traveller DLC developer to customize for Traveller. We had some ideas about generalizing the code, but haven't had the resources to explore them.

You can crack open the Starfinder ruleset if you want to take a look at the coding. There is no documentation, just the code.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information