DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 14 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunspoticus View Post
    Largely because this is a very negative crowd. Very likely to post elsewhere first.
    Ok, well I'm sure Modiphius would be glad to see that's your answer.

The community that uses your product only want it to succeed. We gave you constructive criticism and feed back. You gave us silence. When that grew into disappointment, you apparently have decided to completely abandon the community. A little communication would go a long way. However even then, promised changes have yet to materialize. Perhaps coming back to these forums with an update of the issue would help, but you can't even be bothered to do that.

So thanks /s

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybob32 View Post
    Ok, well I'm sure Modiphius would be glad to see that's your answer.

The community that uses your product only want it to succeed. We gave you constructive criticism and feed back. You gave us silence. When that grew into disappointment, you apparently have decided to completely abandon the community. A little communication would go a long way. However even then, promised changes have yet to materialize. Perhaps coming back to these forums with an update of the issue would help, but you can't even be bothered to do that.

So thanks /s
    Hello everyone,

I want to say my silence lately has been mostly because I have been going through a pretty big and unexpected move, which has been taking a lot of my time. That on top of a full time day job has, unfortunately, made things slow down.

To answer some questions, yes we are still working on this project, though not at the pace we would like due to the aforementioned move. On top of that as soon as we moved in, our roof basically collapsed in our bedroom. These are not excuses, and much as information. Because we are a small 3 person operation, when one of us hits a big snag, it can slow things down.

That said, things are starting to calm down, and I can start focusing on these projects.

I have, before all this started reached out to a few of you privately for some insight and suggestions on what you think would make this ruleset better. That information has not fallen on deaf ears. I listened and had been working on those suggestions. Now that I can focus, I will pick it back up. The reason STA seems to be getting more attention is not cause it actually is, but because the stuff with STA could be worked on without my full involvement. I would be happy to put a weekly update, if you all think it would be helpful. I will say, I had gotten the CT to a place where it was about 60% working, but I hated the way it was going, and was causeing more headaches continuing down that road. So I am scrapping that and attacking it from a different approach. So y'all know, this does not mean I am trashing months of work. This is only setting me back a small bit, and all my personal stuff kicked in pretty quickly after starting work on this. I don't want to give a timeline of when it will be ready, as there are other projects I have also fallen behind on, and as stated earlier, I do have a day job I have to pretend to focus on once in a while. I will set a reminder to send an update here every Friday going forward. Obviously not tomorrow, as we are now all updated.

We will also be posting on our forums fairly soon, if it's not already up there a roadmap of what we will be working on as we go. I hope that helps some of your concerns and disappointments. Please feel free to ask me any questions. I do try to respond as quickly as I can, assuming we don't install another rain shower randomly in another room of our apartment. Which is not as fun as I just made it sound. Especially when you are fast asleep and start having one of those dreams where you start going to the bathroom, then you wake up soaked and have a minor panic attack because you are a grown adult, with no major health issues, and you think you just peed the bed.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Thank you.

This is all we asked. ETA's are hard to give I know, you risk disappointing the user if you miss it or you rush it, so please don't do that. Just give us basic run down of what's happening. Of course actual updates would make it much better.

This is good to hear. Thank you

It's just the declaration that I expected

Sorry to hear about the problems outside of the work place. Those things are never good to deal with, let alone the rest of 2020! So most importantly, I hope things smooth out for you.

Just know, that you are not the only one who has a responsibility to have to face the fans of the game here on the forums. That burden is not yours alone to carry. But I am very happy that you responded with the facts of the matter and accepting the responsibility of this property and stepped up to respond like a professional. This speaks volumes to me. Thanks for responding!

Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I want to say my silence lately has been mostly because I have been going through a pretty big and unexpected move, which has been taking a lot of my time. That on top of a full time day job has, unfortunately, made things slow down.

To answer some questions, yes we are still working on this project, though not at the pace we would like due to the aforementioned move. On top of that as soon as we moved in, our roof basically collapsed in our bedroom. These are not excuses, and much as information. Because we are a small 3 person operation, when one of us hits a big snag, it can slow things down.

That said, things are starting to calm down, and I can start focusing on these projects.

I have, before all this started reached out to a few of you privately for some insight and suggestions on what you think would make this ruleset better. That information has not fallen on deaf ears. I listened and had been working on those suggestions. Now that I can focus, I will pick it back up. The reason STA seems to be getting more attention is not cause it actually is, but because the stuff with STA could be worked on without my full involvement. I would be happy to put a weekly update, if you all think it would be helpful. I will say, I had gotten the CT to a place where it was about 60% working, but I hated the way it was going, and was causeing more headaches continuing down that road. So I am scrapping that and attacking it from a different approach. So y'all know, this does not mean I am trashing months of work. This is only setting me back a small bit, and all my personal stuff kicked in pretty quickly after starting work on this. I don't want to give a timeline of when it will be ready, as there are other projects I have also fallen behind on, and as stated earlier, I do have a day job I have to pretend to focus on once in a while. I will set a reminder to send an update here every Friday going forward. Obviously not tomorrow, as we are now all updated.

We will also be posting on our forums fairly soon, if it's not already up there a roadmap of what we will be working on as we go. I hope that helps some of your concerns and disappointments. Please feel free to ask me any questions. I do try to respond as quickly as I can, assuming we don't install another rain shower randomly in another room of our apartment. Which is not as fun as I just made it sound. Especially when you are fast asleep and start having one of those dreams where you start going to the bathroom, then you wake up soaked and have a minor panic attack because you are a grown adult, with no major health issues, and you think you just peed the bed.

Thank you! Looking forward to this update.

Is there a screenshot or two that you can share of the WiP stuff?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Thank you! Looking forward to this update.

Is there a screenshot or two that you can share of the WiP stuff?
    Sure. Here is the clients side. The GM side doesn't look much different at the moment. The alignment is also a little off, but I'm not the UI guy, so my eye is not good when it comes to that stuff. Once I'm done someone else will pretty it up more.

FantasyGrounds_UavckLSh52.png
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Thread Information