STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 14 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing the results of your labours when they're released! It'll be nice to be more Combat Tracker centric and be able to handle those pesky mobs and squads better!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ouch. Hurts to see one of my favorite rule systems is basically DOA as far as "official" FG support goes.

Thanks for the update! I have a suggestion concerning Mobs and Squads : Since a Squad can roll up to 9 dice (5 for the Toughened squad leader and 4 for each Minion), could you please add four extra pips to the dice roller?

Quote Originally Posted by Taxiarchis View Post
    Thanks for the update! I have a suggestion concerning Mobs and Squads : Since a Squad can roll up to 9 dice (5 for the Toughened squad leader and 4 for each Minion), could you please add four extra pips to the dice roller?
    I thank you for the update as well. I've just bought the Conan ruleset recently and loving the system so far.
    As for the Squad attack, aren't the squad leader and the minions using their respective target number for the attack? If it's different isn't there a need for two different dice rolls?

Quote Originally Posted by elef View Post
    As for the Squad attack, aren't the squad leader and the minions using their respective target number for the attack? If it's different isn't there a need for two different dice rolls?
    Yep, something like this is needed. Either two rolls, or different TNs per dice in the single roll.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Taxiarchis View Post
    This is on the list to get done this week.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    This is on the list to get done this week.
    Nice!! Can't wait to try the new CT!

Thanks for the update!

Thanks for the update! Turning Order Number into a pip sounds good!

Thread Information