DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 14 First ... 45678 ... Last
    So, any progress?

Today I found out that the team probably took over development of Cyberpunk RED... so I don't expect anything anymore. Too bad the highly anticipated game as that might end up same as Conan.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Today I found out that the team probably took over development of Cyberpunk RED... so I don't expect anything anymore. Too bad the highly anticipated game as that might end up same as Conan.
    Are you kidding!?! This makes no sense.

These links to the NI forums.. why? Cant you just post it here for people to make conversation about what progress is being made?

Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    These links to the NI forums.. why? Cant you just post it here for people to make conversation about what progress is being made?
    I guess I don't see the difference. I don't know what would stop the conversation
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    I guess I don't see the difference. I don't know what would stop the conversation
    The fact its on the nerdeye fourms, to be blunt. There is very little engagement there.

Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    The fact its on the nerdeye fourms, to be blunt. There is very little engagement there.
    Well, I would encourage you to maybe fix that. It is a Nerdeye product, so we felt it best to post there. I cross-post here as a courtesy, because y'all here would also like to be informed. However, there is nothing saying you can't then take what you read there and comment on it here. I'm not posting there to say that is where I want to necessarily hold the convo. I post it there so I can have a running record of what has been done.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

I also agree with ShotGun that it is quite unusual to have Fantasy Grounds-only product to be discussed on different forum than this one... but again SW don't have policy on that so I guess it is personal choice. I know why you did it, considering the amount of product you reportedly work on
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information