FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... Last

Thread: List of Modules

List of Modules

I'm creating this sticky thread to make OGL 3.5E and PF modules easier to find. Please post a link to your modules below.

Cheers,
    JPG

NPC/Creature data Modules

Here is a list of the ones I found posted in the forum so far. Thanks to Trenloe, PoisonAlchemist and Madman for all their great work.

Creature related modules:
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 24th, 2022 at 22:58.

Some more (thanks to Blackfoot and dellanx):

Spells and Items:

Other modules:

No longer available:
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 1st, 2021 at 14:27.

Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard
    Thanks to Trenloe and PoisonAlchemist for all their great work.
    And Madman!

Hello,
    Thanks for putting this list of items together. Where do I place the files from the "Enhanced Bestiary 1"? As they are xml files I'm a bit unsure where as all the others were .mod files so I put them in the Modules directory.

Thanks and regards,
    --Eryk

Quote Originally Posted by calseeor
    Hello,
    Thanks for putting this list of items together. Where do I place the files from the "Enhanced Bestiary 1"? As they are xml files I'm a bit unsure where as all the others were .mod files so I put them in the Modules directory.

Thanks and regards,
    --Eryk
    Rename the .zip file extension to .mod. However, this is actually for the older d20_JPG ruleset, and there is a Pathfinder bestiary 1 included with the standard 3.5E/Pathfinder so I'd just go with the standard one.

Blog Entries
    It would be nice if there was something like this that covered Human opponents/NPCs. Things like 2-3 variations of every class at each level, brigands, soldiers, guards etc....

Perhaps the NPC file does that... will have to look.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD
    It would be nice if there was something like this that covered Human opponents/NPCs. Things like 2-3 variations of every class at each level, brigands, soldiers, guards etc....

Perhaps the NPC file does that... will have to look.
    The Gamesmastery Guide NPCs are there for that. They don't do it at every level, but they give a good range. Details available here:

https://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/...pcGallery.html

Blog Entries
    Awesome... this just saved me tons of work. Thanks for the confirmation!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Yay! I was looking for something like this ...

Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard
    I'm creating this sticky thread to make OGL 3.5E and PF modules easier to find. Please post a link to your modules below.
    Thanks for posting this. I've downloaded and installed the demo version of Fantasy Grounds, and managed to figure out how to load up the 3 Pathfinder thingys that come pre-installed, but I was wondering if / where / how other Pathfinder materials (such as the Bestiary 2 and 3) were.

Thanks for this thread (and yay! my first Message Boards post!).

-- Andy

Thread Information