FG Spreadshirt Swag

Piazo / pathfinder opinion question

OK, I am working on coding Feats for PF1e and I put them on forge, so I try hard to get the rulings correct to the rules. I know how I would DM this, but I can't find a ruling on it.

Bag of Bones

Bag of Bones
    Source Monster Codex pg. 80
    Your undead form ignores the limits of mortal physiology.

Prerequisites: Ghoul.

Benefit: You are treated as one size smaller for the purpose of calculating penalties for squeezing, and gain a +5 competence bonus on Escape Artist checks. If you possess 10 or more Hit Dice, this bonus increases to +4.
    +5, then at rank 10 it is +4 is the issue, the bonus obviously should not go down. all other Feats I have found are +2 and +4 with 10 ranks (Stealthy and others). other feats sometimes add the increase, like: +5 to +9 with 10 ranks or +5 and an additional +4 with 10 ranks.

I have found no official FAQ or ruling. I did find something that points out that it is easy to hit a 5 instead of a 2 when using a number pad.

so opinions on how I should code this?
    A)+2/+4
    B)+5/+4
    C)+5/+9

Thanks, I would love an official answer but I am thinking there are only opinions and that will have to do.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    OK, I am working on coding Feats for PF1e and I put them on forge, so I try hard to get the rulings correct to the rules. I know how I would DM this, but I can't find a ruling on it.

Bag of Bones

+5, then at rank 10 it is +4 is the issue, the bonus obviously should not go down. all other Feats I have found are +2 and +4 with 10 ranks (Stealthy and others). other feats sometimes add the increase, like: +5 to +9 with 10 ranks or +5 and an additional +4 with 10 ranks.

I have found no official FAQ or ruling. I did find something that points out that it is easy to hit a 5 instead of a 2 when using a number pad.

so opinions on how I should code this?
    A)+2/+4
    B)+5/+4
    C)+5/+9

Thanks, I would love an official answer but I am thinking there are only opinions and that will have to do.
    I think A), it has the most other supporting rules, such as Stealthy like you mention. I remember a thread on Paizo from years ago on this that was never answered
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Thread Information