DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Created and Ported FREE WOTC Campaign Frozen Sick

I have been playing with and really liking this tool! As I have starting my learning process, I took the opportunity to create all of the FREE WOTC Frozen Sick adventure into FGU. This was a great learning tool and allowed me to then use this fun free adventure with some friends and fully test FGU.

QUESTION: Am I allowed to upload this as an exported mod file to this forum so that I can solicit feedback from others far more experienced with FGU than I and see how I can improve future customer/home grown adventures?

There is no intent to sell this mod obviously as WOTC owns it, but rather share it so that I can see how to improve use of FGU.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

If WOTC owns it, you would need permission from them to distribute it. You can also check out their licensing agreement that is with the module for what can or can't be done with the information contained in the module.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Blog Entries
    WotC does has a Fan Use Policy. That under certain conditions allows distribution of their IP. I can't say if this would apply or not (edit: probably not). But you can read it and see if you think it might.
    https://company.wizards.com/fanconte...r%20permission.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

SO...I wrote to WOTC and inquired about this post and my desire to share the mod I made of Frozen Sick...and they replied that is "appears to comply with the Fan Use Policy"!

SOOOOOOO...I am posting it here for those of you veterans out there of FGU to take a look at help me understand where I can improve on creating adventures using FGU and how to better utilize this amazing tool! As I stated above, I'm new to this VTT but loving what I see and this was my first attempt at creating (or porting) content for adventure so please be kind...but have at it and let me know what you think and where I can improve.

Frozen Sick mod only goes to the end of Croaker's Cave...then based on feedback here, I will complete the full adventure.

Thank you all again!

Keeps saying file size is too large..but its only 11mb...what am I doing wrong?

Ok i just created a share, so you can try this...please let me know if you have access issues:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuJRD3FBMoayn4pD...s3CWQ?e=7bFlKC
    Last edited by RPGFreak68; September 18th, 2020 at 02:55.

No feedback? Just wanting to see if I am using and understanding the tool properly so I can continue to use it and create more adventures. Thanx

Blog Entries
    I DLed it, just no time yet to look at it. I will.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Good Day RPGFreak68
    I just downloaded this and took a quick look at the basics. It looks great so far. I did not see LOS done on the maps yet, but that can be done easy enough with the maps included.
    One thing most people are used to is the Reference Manual to read through the module. Perhaps take a look at this extension?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Project-Author

As I said, I only had time for a cursory glance before work today but it looked very good to me.

Outstanding feedback and just what I wanted! Thank you very much!

Thread Information