5E Character Create Playlist

Twitch Extension?

Trying to come up with a twitch extension for FGU to allow my viewers to actually have an impact on the game. Problem is I am not sure where to start or if there is something like this already out there that somebody has been working on. Basically I want folks to be able to spend Bits and have it automatically assign the "thing" to a player or gm depending on the "thing" for example viewer donates 100 bits and gives the GM a -1 to their next roll I need it to auto assign said negative without me manually having to put it in. Or add loot from a loot table to the party treasure ect.

Basic idea is to allow twitch viewers of games to be able to actually participate in the game from time to time without screwing the game over, as such everything should have a limit for redemption or timer to prevent a really bad troll from lets say giving a player a -20 on their attack roll ect.

Anybody have any info on how to make this possible?

Not really possible currently as fg does not have a way to receive info back from twitch. Fg can make url calls but doesn’t have the ability to listen like that
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information