STAR TREK 2d20

Steam Fantasy Grounds D&D Adventures Bundle wants me to repurchase

I bought the Fantasy Grounds D&D Adventures Bundle, classic unlimited, Unity Unlimted, Fantasy Grounds D&D Essentials Bundle, and Vampire on steam over the past few months.

Looking over my steam account the Fantasy Grounds D&D Adventures Bundle is not in my library and when clicking on it wants me to rebuy it, it says I own everything except Icewind Dale Rim, so what's up with that?

I spent a lot of money on this, I don't want to rebuy the bundle, is it a new thing? How come it is part of the bundle I already own but wont update?

Please advise

Icewind Dale Rim came out yesterday: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...?id=WOTC5EROTF

It's an adventure, so it gets added to the Adventure Bundle. The bundle is not a one off payment that gives you everything in the bundle that gets added in the future. It's a way of saving vs. the individual items.

Details at the top of the Adventures Bundle page here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...TC5EADVENTURES
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 16th, 2020 at 13:28.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

As a point of clarification, if you re-buy the bundle it will only charge you for the cost of the new items (with the bundle discount).
    The stuff you already own is deducted from the bundle cost.

Thread Information