STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuleen Donai View Post
    Maybe what I don't understand are the check boxes next to each Skill on the left. I had thought they represented Show on Mini and Class Skill, but maybe I'm misunderstanding the Class Skill Flag.

Trained Class Skill??

I don't think I understand what the difference is between a Class Skill(+1) and a Trained Class Skill(+3). What determines if it's trained or not? Certainly not Rank (+1)
    For this I can only quote the CRB 16: "Step 7: Assign Skill Ranks and Choose Feats ... Some skills are called out as class skills in your class entry—these are skills tied to your class, and you automatically get a +3 bonus if you put a skill rank into them. (You can still put ranks into skills that aren’t class skills; you just don’t get the special +3 bonus when you do.)"

I hope this and the above clears all the questions you had.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Looking at that skills tab it is hard to tell. Flat affect is a racial -2 (Ra). you should only have two free skills (Acrobatics, Stealth) I am not sure what level your version of Iseph is though.
    Just trying to replicate Paizo’s Lvl 1 Operative - Iseph from the PDF.

This was my best effort - even for a newbie!

Addendum: I removed all the Free Skills except for Acrobatics and Stealth as was illustrated in your pic. I added +1 Ins Bonuses to all skills, except for Acrobatics and Stealth, and those were the missing pieces!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Tuleen Donai; September 17th, 2020 at 03:22.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    No, you cannot have more free and purchased ranks in a skill than you do levels. So at first level, you can have either a free rank or a purchased rank, not both.
    UPDATED:

I repeated the same procedure with Navasi, and all her skill bonuses worked out as documented in the PDF. BTW, the referenced .XML file for Navasi had some serious errors. I'm going to do this for ALL the 1st level Pre-Gens.

Q: How do I Export a Character XML?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tuleen Donai; September 17th, 2020 at 03:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuleen Donai View Post
    Q: How do I Export a Character XML?
    In the Character Selection window you can click the edit button and then there will be delete and export buttons on all the characters.

Thread Information