STAR TREK 2d20

LFP Midgard 5e Adventure that may stretch to either another adventure of campaign

FG Unity License: Full, I can host Games for Demo version Licensed players
    Game System: Midgard (D&D 5E)

Time Zone: Pacific Time
    Day of week and time: Fridays starting at 8 pm
    If new game, planned start date: 9/28/14
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 Hour Session Weekly
    Term: Will be working through a module from start to its completion. Optional continuation for another module if in agreement.

Text or Voice: video
    Voice software used: Zoom
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? This game will be recorded and posted on YouTube.

Roleplay & Combat mix: my style is generally about 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: I have 1 player, and need 3-5 more players
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, Equipment choices: Either based on Class and Background or Using Starting Wealth.
    Character restrictions: Only the D&D 5e Player Handbook or the following Kobold Press Midgard books; Midgard Heroes Handbook, Midgard Heroes, Unlikely Heroes, or Southland Heroes.

Details of your scenario:
    Settings: The Kobold Press World of Midgard is fantastic fantasy setting in an age of war. Richly detailed and with an assortment of new PC races to play in a setting loosely based off famous Earth nations and mythos (e.g., Norse, Egyptian) mixed with a world all its own.
    Module: This adventure “Cat and Mouse” is set in the Southlands which is like Ancient Egypt. Here the players will become embroiled in the retrieval of an item that appears to have several interested parties seeking. The adventures will likely be a major influence on if the item is recovered and to whom they give it to. This is an adventure designed for 1st level characters and a great introduction to the Southlands Campaign setting.
    This is a great game for new players who have never played within the setting. Players who have played through this adventure, read the adventure, or watched this adventure should not apply. Those that apply, I ask you not investigate the module, this will allow for surprises and true exploration of the module.
    Player Expectations: Looking for mature respectful 18+ “roleplaying” (or willing to roleplay) players. New to D&D or roleplaying is okay. Note looking for meta-gamers, rules lawyers, combat monsters, or min/max type of players. (Though you are free to min/max, I am just not running a tactical power gamers game. This game is friendly to LGBTQ+ Community as well as other communities to include minors, immigrants, the different, etc. Basically, this game is for adults so long as you are respectful to others, regardless of differences.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=5429

I think I'd like to try this, I haven't played this mod. or area, I have done Norse and Egyptian myths in my games. Wizard is my class of choice. It's a late game for me considering your starting at 8 on the west coast, that's an hour behind me but it sounds fun. {And I sound boring, good God man get it together, there are advenchers at stake } Anyways let me know { Jeezzus ! what would Sam Riegel do? [ Are you crazy,? he a drunkin monkey] who are you?} if you're interested, I think I rollplay fairly well. I really enjoy combat [you are a combat god{ I'll ask again, who are you ?} the character.] . LOL That was fun. I've done a few of these so I like to break the monotony.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxx View Post
    I think I'd like to try this, I haven't played this mod. or area, I have done Norse and Egyptian myths in my games. Wizard is my class of choice. It's a late game for me considering your starting at 8 on the west coast, that's an hour behind me but it sounds fun. {And I sound boring, good God man get it together, there are advenchers at stake } Anyways let me know { Jeezzus ! what would Sam Riegel do? [ Are you crazy,? he a drunkin monkey] who are you?} if you're interested, I think I rollplay fairly well. I really enjoy combat [you are a combat god{ I'll ask again, who are you ?} the character.] . LOL That was fun. I've done a few of these so I like to break the monotony.
    The game will start with the first session in 2 weeks. I won't be talking much about characters and classes as we will have a Session 0 and create characters all at the same time. That way I can answer questions and the group can coordinate their classes if they with.

I think I would like to join, your timezone matches mine and the timing on Friday's is perfect. I am relatively new to D&D and I am unfamiliar with the existing modules. I meet the player requirements so their shouldn't be any issues. The game's setting seems interesting and I cant wait to join your group. Dm me if I make it into the group.

friday is a great day for me, as i have fridays and saturdays off...but i am GMT+3, but that isnt a problem. very interested. 20+ years of rpg experience, but have been out of the DnD game for a while. New to 5e and FG. been reading the PHB as well as youtube for FG. let me know, willing to go for a long term group.

Hello!

I have applied at your calendar link, however, I wanted to post here my interest in joining the campaign as well. I am generally new to FGU and 5E. However, I have participated in a few home brew adventures, but nothing like this. I would be very excited to participate in this adventure! I have all the equipment and time availability requirements.

I would like to join. I am not new to D&D, but am most familiar with 3.5, so still learning/memorizing the details of 5e. (like death mechanics and exactly what sort of things would lead to (dis)advantage...) Also very new to Fantasy Grounds so watching all of the Tutorials I can get my hands on. (just found out about FG University)

I most like to play (Human or Half-Elf) Wizards, Rogues and multiclass combos thereof. After that its whatever the party might need to balance it out. (yes I am willing to play the cleric if no one else wants to...

I'm pretty sure I will have most of Fantasy Grounds under my belt by the listed date. Any links to good material for learning are appreciated.

Thanks for reading
    Michael

Update: I have just left my doctor's office concerning my health problems. Now I have to head to the Emergency Room and likely Emergency Surgery. I won't be able to have our Session 0 begin this week. So the game will be postponed for now. I will reschedule Session 0 once I am out of the hospital and know of my recovery status. I was not expecting to be in my situation at this time, but I have to take care of health first. Sorry to everyone on this short noticed, I wasn't aware it was this serious. I won't be able to respond for a day or two, but will try to get back to any and all messages at that time.
    Thank you all for understanding.

Hello:

I am sorry to hear about your emergency. I am sending wishes for a speedy recovery time. Be well.

In the time since I sent my first post I have joined another group for a friday evening game, so I won't be able to attend this one.

Get well, and then Have fun

Damn, hope you are get well soon.

keep me in the loop as to the game, but your health is way more important.

Thread Information