DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[Paid][LFP][D&D 5E][Sat] Storm King's Thunder Campaign

Greetings!

My name is Rebecca, and I am an experienced D&D 5E DM hosting a paid Storm King's Thunder Campaign beginning Oct. 10th, every Saturday from 2-6pm (GMT -4). I am looking for 4-6 dedicated players of any skill/experience level with either Fantasy Grounds or D&D 5E. I am happy to assist/teach as required for anyone willing to put in the time and attention to learn.

About Me:

I am a 24 year old DM who has been organizing local meetup groups for 5 years.

My hobbies include running D&D, playing board games, learning about technology, and baking.

I have a very relaxed DM style, and am happy to adjust my games and certain rules to further the enjoyment of my players. I value clear and upfront communication and am always open to feedback. I enjoy helping others and collaborating with the party to create a personalized adventure.

Please feel free to reply to this thread, use the Calendar listing, or PM me if interested!

For in depth information on services and amenities, please visit DMRebecca

Below, please find the details of my Storm King's Thunder campaign:

Fantasy Grounds Calendar Listing Here

Adventure Summary:
    Unrest among the Giants strikes the North.

The land shudders once again with the mighty footsteps of Giants, who leave nothing but death and destruction in their wake.

Hill Giants are raiding farms while Stone Giants shake the very foundations of settlements. Frost Giant longships plunder the coast, floating Cloud Giant castles cast unsettling shadows from above, and rumours are spreading of Fire Giant war-parties taking prisoners. All the while, ominously furious storms rage across the Trackless Sea.

You are six, first level adventurers. You do not know each other. Each of you have been hired by Velrosa Nandar, the High Steward of Nightstone to eliminate the goblins that threaten Nightstone, and have convened outside the gates of Waterdeep.

Due to the conflict between Nightstone and the elves of the Ardeep Forest, no sane men-at-arms would take the job, so Velrosa turned to adventurers. You.
    FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Ultimate

FG Content Provided: All D&D 5E books provided as needed

Game System: D&D 5E

Date and Time: Every Saturday, Start - 2pm, End - 6pm (GMT -4, Toronto, ON)

Cost and Payment Method: $15 CAD/player/session. Session 0 is free of charge. Payment made through Paypal and due 1hr before session start.

Included Amenities: Full Description of Included Amenities
    • Unity Ultimate License
    • Free Session 0
    • Weekly Adventure
    • Personalized Experience
    • Software Support
    • Dedicated Group Portal
    • Background Music
    • FGU Campaign Resource Access
    • Audio Recording (pending consent)

First Session (session 0): Sat Oct 10th or Sat Oct 17th

Planned Duration & Frequency: 4hr sessions, held every week (unless otherwise stated)

Campaign Length: Long

Text or Voice: Both, Text through FG chat box, Voice through Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? This game may be recorded for DM note-taking purposes only with the explicit consent of every participant.

Roleplay & Combat Mix: 50/50 or as determined by players' preferences and/or by session.

Number of Players in game & needed: I am looking for 4-6 players

Character starting level & equipment: 1, starting equipment per PHB

Character Rules:
    • Please use standard point-buy for Ability Scores
    • Please do not create an Evil aligned character
    • Please do not choose a "Monstrous" race as seen in Volo's Guide to Monsters (pg 118)
    • No PvP/stealing from party members/griefing other party members
    • Please create a character with motivations to cooperate with your fellow party members when possible

Provided Sources:
    When making a character, you will be provided material for your use from the following books:
    • Players Handbook
    • Volo's Guide to Monsters [except Monstrous Adventurer races (pg 118)]
    • Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide
    • Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes
    • Xanathar's Guide to Everything
    • Eberron: Rising from the Last War
    • The Tortle Package

I look forward to meeting and playing with everyone!

Kind Regards,
    Rebecca

DMRebecca is a paid online Game Master service, utilizing the Fantasy Grounds Unity VTT.
    We offer a unique and personalized experience to published D&D 5E modules.
    Find more information on current and future adventures at: dmrebecca.ca

Rebecca,

I'm excited to be considered for your new campaign! I really enjoyed how you ran Lost Mine of Phandelver and look forward to experiencing how that flair is demonstrated in a larger adventure. Please let me know if there's any further information you might need.
    "Travel well, and may your compass always point North."
    - Ray the Cartographer

Rebecca,

I'm interested in joining this group. Let me know what you need from me.

Dyster2001,
    Thank you for reaching out. Please see your PMs for more information.

Kind Regards,
    Rebecca

DMRebecca is a paid online Game Master service, utilizing the Fantasy Grounds Unity VTT.
    We offer a unique and personalized experience to published D&D 5E modules.
    Find more information on current and future adventures at: dmrebecca.ca

Hi Rebecca,

I'm keen to join in, please get in touch with any details you think I should know

Simon

Thread Information