DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: LOS Question

LOS Question

Ok I have decided to give FGU a try even without token Locking. I am setting up their first encounter. The Enemy NPC encounter is placed, and are invisible, even though LOS. I can make them fully viable using the eyeball. Is there a way to make the encounter LOS sensitive without having to select each individual NPC and set them to LOS sensitive?

This is not currently possible.

There is an item on the wish list for it though. This seems to be what you want

You should be able to vote for it there.

The LoS option is set at the map level, not the encounter level. You as the DM will only see the LoS for the currently selected token.

You can set the combat tracker to only be viewed by the players when you share it to them so they don't see the encounter you have setup but they will see the token with LoS. Go to 'Options', look in the COMBAT (GM) section for 'CT: Host controls client CT' switch that to on. Then the players won't have the Combat Tracker button and they can't see it until you share it to them. You can unshare it after an encounter to prepare for the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by YggBjorn View Post
    You can set the combat tracker to only be viewed by the players when you share it to them so they don't see the encounter you have setup but they will see the token with LoS. Go to 'Options', look in the COMBAT (GM) section for 'CT: Host controls client CT' switch that to on. Then the players won't have the Combat Tracker button and they can't see it until you share it to them. You can unshare it after an encounter to prepare for the next one.
    The problem turned out to by my misunderstanding of what I am seeing, play tested with one of my players, everything is working the way I expected it too, thank you all for your replies but it was my misunderstanding

Thread Information